Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Happens When We Get To Mastery Rank 30?

CrazyCatLad

Once I hit MR30, I will demand that DE flies me to Canada and buy me a bathtub fully of sweet sweet Maple Syrup, so that I may drown all non-MR30 impurities, only to be reborn the next day as a glorious MR0 with an exclusive ingame weapon that, when activated, summons a tidal wave of sweet sweet maple syrup that both drowns all of my enemies and makes moose noises to the tune of O Canada.

Edited by CoRRh

DE sends an elite Canadian special forces team to your house and murders you.

We will come with our red jacket, our beaver cap, axe, simple pants and fur boots, all very tall and muscled, with the big black beard XD We will murder you with poutine and maple syrup thrower (flamethrower style) :p

We will come with our red jacket, our beaver cap, axe, simple pants and fur boots, all very tall and muscled, with the big black beard XD We will murder you with poutine and maple syrup thrower (flamethrower style) :p

Noooo please not poutine!!! ;~;

The first to hit MR30 was mentioned by St Jean in the Revelations,I think.

Edited by unknow99

You use Forma, you get 1 star and go back to MR Zero.

Ugh.

If you get to MR30 I honestly think you deserve 10,000 platinum and a maxed 50 Rank Serration that costs no mod points. 

It has taken me two years to get to MR 16 (with ample amount of breaks)....so I assure you, I won't be WAAAAAGH, the first.

You go outside the basement and reenter society.

AH THE SUN NOOOO! IT BURNS THE EYES! AHHH!

I live on the 3rd floor. I see people outside sometimes. They don't look friendly.

Hey, I just told it like it is. By the way, I ain't your mate.

Just continuing the ascendency of founder-y-ness... Sure, I can agree that it doesn't mean much after rank 8 to keep ranking, except that with new features, like the relays when they came out, or with the upcoming 8-man raids, it'll play a crucial role in showing that you have mastered the game and that you can be depended on in such a large-scale and difficult mission.

I know that my clan has already discussed this when we go on long runs somewhere, and I've talked with some other players on our channel about how most of the people that we've run with that ended up either ditching, having a bad attitude, or just wouldn't work together, were of the same opinion as you, that it isn't worth working through more weapons or even just taking the tests, arduous though some of them are, to rank up.

Also, quite honestly, concerning your remark that it only means you've ranked a bunch of weapons and anyone could do it... Sure. Anyone can rank a butt-ton of weapons, just like anyone can drive hundreds of miles an hour, but you don't tell stock car drivers that the entertainment they provide or the feats they achieve are meaningless, do you? And for you trolls who say yes, then fine, conversation done. My point is that an achievement for proving yourself should not be looked down upon, and some of those weapons that others don't want to rank because of how terrible they are, people at the top have ranked.

Hey, I just told it like it is. By the way, I ain't your mate.

Mastery means devotion, dedication, loyalty, and probably skill - although that does not include everyone.  So your comment of "mastery means nothing" is unnecessarily diminishing and wrong.

If you think getting to MR 30 eventually would equal nothing, other than probably a little regret, then you aren't playing the same loot-based game I am.

Anyway, feel free to argue further but your comment is fairly irrelevant to the question I proposed in the original post.

Edited by Lanieu

serious answer: I think it would be nice to get unlimited forma. you know, you leveled every weapon in the game, go play some more with them.

You'll probably already have all more forma you'd ever need/want by that point anyway, hahaha. Already having that problem at 18, i'm sure it will only become exponentially more prevalent by the time anyone's hitting 30.