Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should All Factions Have A Nullifier Equivalent Or Just The Corpus?

CrazyCatLad

I think it's good for each faction to have diversity, although they are even in the void (which is the faction with less variations).

Each faction should have a way to counter powers yes, ancient disruptors were pretty much the first mob with that ability.

each faction has some type of theme associated with them: 

Corpus - energy (weapons are laser based)

Grinneer - High Damage (Napalm/Bombards) (One shot type of Damage)

Infested - Mobs and Status Effects

Corrupted/Void - Combination of all above

So with this in mind it only seems fitting for corpus to have nulifiers 

But when it comes to power barriers all factions do have barriers 

Corpus - Nulifiers

Grinneer - Door Traps

Infested - Disruptors 

Void - Nulifiers

Corpus - Nulifiers

Grinneer - Door Traps

Infested - Disruptors 

Void - OP as hell Bombard/Nullifier Wumbo Combo

Made a minor change there.

I think their bubble simply needs to be cut in at least half and not go through ceilings/walls. 

I think their Lanka should be replaced with a gun that doesn't one shot kill you no matter what.

I think their bubble simply needs to be cut in at least half and not go through ceilings/walls. 

I hate how it goes through the floor and ceilings, even though it makes you aware they are there. The bubble is exceedingly large, but I guess frosts bubble does the same so its "fair"? lol

I think it should stick on the corpus. Mostly because that's how their tech is. 
Grineer is a more heavy machinery type, while corpus would be more high tech. 
If they make the infested corpus null it'd somewhat work, but, the qq would be strong cause infested already have those MOA's

Title is pretty much the topic...what do ye Tenno think?

EDIT: Or no one has a Nullifier? 

Corpus & void is enough.. it matches their technological elements.. 

Honestly, I'm confused why there are still a lot of people complaining about the nullifiers.

Since their barrier are reduced by damage, they're a lot easier to deal with.. 

I hate how it goes through the floor and ceilings, even though it makes you aware they are there. The bubble is exceedingly large, but I guess frosts bubble does the same so its "fair"? lol

Shoot at the bubble.. problem solved.

The problem with the bubble is how overtuned the damage cap is.

Regular Nullifiers never lose more than 24% in a single shot. Corrupted cap at 16% in a single shot. If it were removed or better tuned, then they'd be fixed

Melee weapon. If you have a pack that can render  Warframe's power useless, you best be on the front lines. I approve of melee weapon.

Add this to the above suggestion and give Nullifiers a bump in defenses (Statwise, Don't buff the Bubble's size) to compensate. Suddenly every issue with nullifiers is fixed.

well don't think other faction really need it

Grineer: bombard, Napalm

Infestation: tons of tons of energy leeches and direct health damages

Corpus kinda need something that actually make them good, and well Corrupted has nullifiers and bombard, so they are out of question. Although Nullifer's bubble should be given some weakness except shooting them.

Corpus & void is enough.. it matches their technological elements.. 

Honestly, I'm confused why there are still a lot of people complaining about the nullifiers.

Since their barrier are reduced by damage, they're a lot easier to deal with.. 

Shoot at the bubble.. problem solved.

well when you are facing lv60 and above, when they come in packs with tons of tons of mobs inside their bubbles and constantly running away and hide from you meanwhile using high damage sniper, it becomes a problem

Edited by Horaciozhao

Nullifiers are widely disliked by the community, and overall toxic for the game. I'm tired of people suggesting nullifiers for infested and grineer. Infested have scaling damage resistance (Ancient healers give massive damage resistance, and multiple healers can stack this buff). Grineer have massive armor scaling and incredibly stong hitscan weapons. Neither of them need a nullifier as it would only make matters worse. Corups do Not have a scaling resistance, so it isnt ENTIRELY bullS#&$ that they have nullifiers, only mostly bullS#&$.

Edited by cyrus106

The Nullifiers still scream as a knee-jerk attempt to punish players for using powers, rather than add an actually fun, interesting enemy types.  Nullifiers are either overly threatening for what they are (at the highest level of insanity) or incredibly boring (at all other levels) wastes of time that break up Warframe's flow.

I don't necessarily think the goal was to punish power users, but their design needs to be tweaked to favor fun and actual challenge as opposed to breaking the flow of the game.  Until such a time as this occurs, they absolutely should not be adding more of them.  Even once Nullifiers are fixed, they should still remain Corpus as it is the only faction that Nullifiers fit.