Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Holes & Environment Bugs: Screenshot Tickets

[DE]Rebecca

We got a major issue on PS4, interception missions are having a massive drop in frame rate after each wave and if we do get back to our ship it doesn't mark it as complete and it won't ever work, can this be fixed? (This is for the sortie) oh and if it does say complete, it doesn't let you do the next mission

Edited by (PS4)Voldemort1973

En 4/2/2015 a las 14:33, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

At this time the technology is PC only using the native screenshot function (F6). Steam overlay capture will not work.

Is any way to change this Keybind? I used the F6 to a shorcut on my gearwheel and today, i tried to use this method, and i started to spam squad heals with no SS saved on the Warframe folder 😞

"
Seems like the room right before the Rescue target stealth room is bugged, with several rocks poking through the walls, a massive hole in the ceiling that has no collision and can easily be jumped through. Pictures attached. Also, you need to streamline this process a little bit; I'm still not sure this is the right place to submit this and the link in the "Map Holes and Environment Bugs" forum thread just links to the general support page."

Pictures attached

regarding map holes...

1) does it count as a hole if its a place where your head sticks through a wall?

2) how large should they be to be worth reporting?

seen at least six small ones.

will start taking snapshots, but with a different key (mapped F6 to gear slot 6).

-enjoy!

Edited by Grig0riRho
thought of the bit about sticking head thru wall