Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The End Of The Stolen Dreams Quest...

Cyborg-Rox

[spoilers, obviously -_-]

So I just finished this new quest, and I must say it left me with some impressions.

What was that voice at the end? It sounded a LOT like the Stalker, but you might say that Stalker doesn't talk in English. Well, DE has been giving English voices to a lot of other characters recently, like Vor, Grustrag Three, the radio-chatting Grineer and Corpus etc...

Also, what was with that blue 'Arcane' boiler that came out of nowhere? It didn't seem to do anything special (at least not when I blasted it down), but it's definitely linked to that machine somehow, as it shares the name 'Arcane'.

My personal opinion; This is just a small cliffhanger leading up to a bunch of new lore that DE said they're gonna reveal this year.

I assumed the comment about the empty sky was supposed to be some sort of foreshadowing of that infected shown off in a recent devstream. I think its supposed to be J3-Golem's glorious return in some multi-phased Boss battle with archwings and stuff.

So I just finished this new quest, and I must say it left me with some impressions.

What was that voice at the end? It sounded a LOT like the Stalker, but you might say that Stalker doesn't talk in English. Well, DE has been giving English voices to a lot of other characters recently, like Vor, Grustrag Three, the radio-chatting Grineer and Corpus etc...

Also, what was with that blue 'Arcane' boiler that came out of nowhere? It didn't seem to do anything special (at least not when I blasted it down), but it's definitely linked to that machine somehow, as it shares the name 'Arcane'.

My personal opinion; This is just a small cliffhanger leading up to a bunch of new lore that DE said they're gonna reveal this year.

The boiler was an arcane? I just shot it out of pure hatred... *who the hell are you and why are you within my personal space. Was how it went. 

Might be an upcoming event, I was so hyped when I saw that though and wanted the voice to say more. 

Edited by Aeronomatic

well i was thinking about sentients... dont blame me guys... that was the 1st thing that came in my mind

Exactly my thoughts.

What Ordis said about the Arcane Codices forming "machine code" supports this as well (assuming the Sentients are sentient robots/machines).

I think we might have just awakened a Sentient lol

"All is silent and calm. Hushed and empty is the womb of the sky."

This is a direct quote from the ''Popol Vuh'' the sacred book of the Maya.

The part where this quote comes from is about the creation of the world.

And if you read the text, after this line the Quetzal Serpent creates the world.

Given that the next frame is a dragon, and the Quetzal Serpent is typically depicted as a feathered dragon...

2k2RBtV.png

Many Possibilities.

Remnant of one of the first infested bio weapons.

A sentient. Or one of many kinds of sentient.

Type of organic machine used by Sentients the orokin were studying.

Could be part of J-3s original form. Orokin locked it up as the Sentients had been defeated. In reference to empty skies. We woke it up. It senses Corpus and Grineer and Tenno fighting all over the place in the system. It's not happy.

And if you read the text, after this line the Quetzal Serpent creates the world.

Given that the next frame is a dragon, and the Quetzal Serpent is typically depicted as a feathered dragon...

Good call, i have not thought of that. Maybe the new frame will be actually based on Quetzalcoatl the Serpent God, creator of the world from Mayan culture.

"All is silent and calm. Hushed and empty is the womb of the sky"

Personally I believe this links to the Outer Terminus Solar Rail. It's in space (which can be perceived as the sky on a planet's surface) and it is currently, silent and calm due to the fact that it is currently broken and deactivated.

But once the Corpus finally repair it, it will link to the next Solar System, and the Sentients will cometh forth.

• 1 month later...

The sentients are coming, and now the other factions know who to blame.

I think this one is right. When I first saw the trailer I thought "If they were in tombs, then some idiot must have undone whatever seal was placed on the- *remembers the weird message that played when the machine was activated* oh crap I think that was us ._."

What was that voice at the end? It sounded a LOT like the Stalker, but you might say that Stalker doesn't talk in English. 

Stalker's taunt is a long called "Death" in various speeds and multiple times, when played in reverse.

Here it is 

http://images.wikia.com/warframe/images/4/40/StalkerVoiceReverse.ogg

Edited by lDarkbloodl