Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Get Fit Playing Warframe!

Mrevasivepants

Hi there,

Have you seen those "you've been playing for over an 1 hour" Heads up info? Me too.

Do you want to play warframe while also being fit? ME THREE.

So i introduce you the How to get fit playing warframe! (Not sponsored by the Flow Clan)

The rules are simple, after each mission, you'll have to do a serie of workouts depending on what your mission had.

Here goes the list of workouts:

Failing a mission = 20 Push ups.

Ignoring Defense position/VIP to go selfishly farm enemies = 20 Leg raises

Mastery rankies < 3 outside of Earth, Mercury and Venus = Y x 5, being Y the number of teammates with a mastery rank equal or below 3.

Russians in your squad = Y x 10 Squats, Being Y is the number of russians in your team (Yourself not included if you're russian)

Boltor Prime / Rhino Prime = Y x 10 Cross Punch sit ups, Being Y is the number of teammates with one of those referings (Yourself is included)

When you go down =  Y x 5 Bicycle crunches being Y the number of times you go down.

Do this after each mission and you'll be fit for a pie! Errr...i mean... er... DATE! date, that's what i meant, date. I'll just go back over there eat the rest of my cake, have a good one Tenno!

I keep trying to do stuff like this, but inevitably sloth wins! I just end up going to the gym eventually instead. 

Or you know...

You could go to the gym, eat a balanced diet and never skip leg day.

Or is that 2casual4u

"Bro do you even squat?" is something everyone should ask their lifting buddy. Seriously though, don't ever skip leg day lest you want to be a top-heavy, chicken legged abomination. I have learned the hard way. 

For a while I actually did a set of pull ups after every Warframe mission (for as long as I could) and I shot up from being able to do about 7-8 pullups in a row to around 16-18, all in about a month or so! Same back when I was a skinny kid in high school - started doing curls between WoW runs and doubled the strength of my biceps (and nothing else . . . but hey, good biceps are better than nothing!)