Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.7

DE_Adam

Not sure how to screenshot this issue, but whenever I'm in a match or Dojo, well, anywhere but the ship. I have to keep holding down ENTER to keep the chatbox open in order to type. Aware of the issue?

EDIT: Its Fixed

Edited by Angantyrsm

For some Reason, R5 Core Droprates had to go down. What was available over X amount of playtime needed a decapitation of the top end of grinding availability. I can not see any justification for it and while the starchart change is appreciated, it does not change anything about the real problem, that you just bloated the average time to max out a primed mod from ~30 run a 40 minutes each to about double that amount of time? Not to mention the additional key grinding required?

Because you chose to replace the most needed resource in the game with a building resource that is literally obsolete and devoid of value for any veteran player who has finished building all items associated with it.

Sorry, this is NOT a solution to the problem you've created. Sheldon, time for duck and cover is over. This time you've taken it too far. This WILL cause a mass-exodus. My clan evaporated due to this update and i am unwilling to continue playing unless you fix this, as in restore a way of obtaining roughly the same amount of cores farmed per hour.

+1

So I, along with other friends, pugs, and council Warframe players have spent the better part of today playing survival after survival after survival during which I have not witnessed a single x5 R5 Core drop. Neither did any of the other players say otherwise.

Meanwhile, council chat has said pretty much the same thing throughout today, too.

So how about you fix the fix please, DE--for Ford's sake! Starting to grow really tired of lameness and time-wasting on an issue that should never have been an issue in the first place. So not cool; so not the way forward; so not fun.

For some Reason, R5 Core Droprates had to go down. What was available over X amount of playtime needed a decapitation of the top end of grinding availability. I can not see any justification for it and while the starchart change is appreciated, it does not change anything about the real problem, that you just bloated the average time to max out a primed mod from ~30 run a 40 minutes each to about double that amount of time? Not to mention the additional key grinding required?

Because you chose to replace the most needed resource in the game with a building resource that is literally obsolete and devoid of value for any veteran player who has finished building all items associated with it.

Sorry, this is NOT a solution to the problem you've created. Sheldon, time for duck and cover is over. This time you've taken it too far. This WILL cause a mass-exodus. My clan evaporated due to this update and i am unwilling to continue playing unless you fix this, as in restore a way of obtaining roughly the same amount of cores farmed per hour.

^THIS^

Still no fix for Ceramic and Dark Dagger sugatras not touching the handle. Pictures:

https://i.imgur.com/SH0EdnK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qWsVwuv.png

https://i.imgur.com/YOoiFwa.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/z8gBXjG.jpg

Still no fix for the Tower Defense Laser Countdown Hologram UI being bugged. Pictures:

https://i.imgur.com/Yt8giC8.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/vE9mFWY.jpg

Still no fix for Foundry device looking like this right after log-in (the two arms should be separated when idle). Pictures:

https://i.imgur.com/u1i0JSC.jpg

This :

• Items found within Rare Loot Crates will no longer display their contents on discovery.  Players will now see exactly what they’ve received from loot crates on the End of Mission screen once the Mission has been completed.
  • Void Reward Items have been added back to Sabotage Caches as a result of the above change!

And the continued tweaks to the new audio and accuracy system are great !!

Thank you for the cores too, cheers DE !

Not a whine post here more an observation ....

5 Packs of gold fusion cores seemed to have had a big drop rate nerf, it could probably do with a slight % increase in survival runs or at least leave the regular star map missions as they are but put the void missions back to how they where before the change and give the keys some meaning back as the T4 Survival keys are now seeming useless to high end players.

ืnooooooooooo!  T4 Sur 110min got 10 Cores  noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TT

6 hours of T4 S i got 20 r5 cores and i still need 4280 may i say l;askmndp'asmd

paslmd'pmasdmasdm'as'dm. My frustration is lvl 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Edited by SotoFTW

I'm trying to stick my new fresh 78 Orokin Cells inside my Primed Flow but they won't fit...

The Lore says you can craft Orokin Cells to get R5 Cores...but the ancient recipe is now lost. Ordis must have misplaced these memories.

Also...

Happy players do happily purchase Plats time by time.

Frustrated players do angrily purchase Plats to cool down their frustration but then...after a while...they change game...

Edited by Demdemeh

I have yet to reach the point where O-cells are no longer necessary to farm in large quantaties,but the idea that they have replaced the much needed R5s makes me wonder.

What if DE, in their strange decision to keep shoving O-cells at players who really don't need them (and if they did, three cells is barely any better than one cell as it would be easier to farm Ruk a couple of times than burn a key), implemented the option of a R5 Core BP that used primarily O-cells? Something like, say, a Primed R5 Core BP? That primarily used a large number of O-cells (let's say 30) and had a high mastery rank much in the way the spectre BPs have conclave pre-reqs? As you say, the problem isn't so much the actual reward as it is the reward being utterly pointless when there's a much better alternative, so I figure making the O-cells at least be usable toward something in a consolation prize that makes the O-cell x 3 drops not as useless over time.

Kunai produce a bright light that stick near the warframe when thrown. Unusable as you'll be blinded.

Appeared since the 15.13.7 update. Seems to lower the brightness if you fire them quickly (screenshot really dark though it's a corpus ship)

Screenshot in this thread

It looked like the second post in 15.13.6

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/397159-flight-trails-for-throwing-weapons-gone/

Edited by Nepherim

I have yet to reach the point where O-cells are no longer necessary to farm in large quantaties,but the idea that they have replaced the much needed R5s makes me wonder.

What if DE, in their strange decision to keep shoving O-cells at players who really don't need them (and if they did, three cells is barely any better than one cell as it would be easier to farm Ruk a couple of times than burn a key), implemented the option of a R5 Core BP that used primarily O-cells? Something like, say, a Primed R5 Core BP? That primarily used a large number of O-cells (let's say 30) and had a high mastery rank much in the way the spectre BPs have conclave pre-reqs? As you say, the problem isn't so much the actual reward as it is the reward being utterly pointless when there's a much better alternative, so I figure making the O-cells at least be usable toward something in a consolation prize that makes the O-cell x 3 drops not as useless over time.

This would be great... if implemented at the same time.

Implementing o-cells first without any marginal indication of additional plans says this probably isn't case.

More so, I can't figure out why a basic drop from Saturn [lvl 12-15ish] and pretty much every boss is somehow appropriate as a round reward in the hardest end-game modes--particularly to replace R5 core packs.

I could see o-cell packs in T3 -maybe- (even though personally I think void rewards should only be void items--parts/cores), but there isn't a rational reason to put o-cells in T4 unless T5 is about to jump out with some amazing core/fusion options.

My honest question to DE: Is the expectation that players simply forgo doing anything other than ever playing Warframe (which would make it kind of hard to purchase the plat to continue supporting the game)?

Or have the past few months been an exercise in retention to see how well players can be drawn back in after driving them out with bizarre or uncalled for nerfs?

The one thing I think staff is forgetting is that this is a game--what should be an enjoyable pass-time.

Please consider not making playing and enjoying it as arduous as possible.

If players have a slighter easier time getting stuff and enjoying it there really isn't a problem.

If anything it increases the popularity and economy of the game.

Sorry for the rant. I used to genuinely enjoy Warframe and respect DE's efforts toward improving an already strong game.

These days... read pretty much any patch note comment that isn't "Praise DE!" without even testing the patches/hotfixes and maybe it'll make sense.

I have cause to agree, there is really no reason for this, especially now that Primed versions of mods have been released and it's hard enough to:

1) Get the credits to max them out.

2) (Now unhappily) get the fusion cores to max them out.

3) Get the right keys to obtain the aforesaid.

A bit ludicrous, especially considering I've seen no explanation for the lack of obtaining a resource (rare 5's) that are much needed in the quantities it was previously being awarded to for time put in and challenge level.  Please consider amending this DE.

Edited by Erelas

Every since update from last Thursday I have notice there are no storage container in a void defense.  ...[snip]

After speaking with the Level Design team after they brought this up: At this time, they have been removed/reduced intentionally from the static maps (Defense/Interception).