Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.13.7

DE_Adam

So it's official then? We can call this the Great Fusion Core nerf of '15?

I mourn the loss of my core fountain. Once, there was a glorious golden age, where I could pull in literal dozens of cores an hour. The land of milk and fusion cores was rich and plentiful. I had two million credits, and I couldn't dent my fusion core pile without going completely broke.

And now... nothing. Silence and emptiness. Tower 4s come and go, and now I get 5 cores maybe half the time, when I used to average - average! - twenty a run. Apparently you can get cores from starmap survivals now, too, but I have yet to see any evidence of that.

R.I.P. Fusion Core Farm.

Why always/only survivals/defense missions? Some players are sick of endless broken modes, and the leveled content is in dire need of help if it ever wants to be even remotely appealing... Why not put rare cores in caches in leveled missions instead/in addition?

Not to mention it does nothing to solve the ever rising "mindless grind" plague that the new Primed mods and their stupidely high core requirements have made just worse..

Just saying...

Edited by Marthrym

How to fix your game DE, from a Mastery 18 tenno that has been playing since May 2013:

-Keep the lower %drop rate cores in the Solar Interceptions Survival.

-Remove x3 orokin cells from tower 4 survival and put them somewhere in Orokin Derelicts that needs love or was only dropping one orokin cell as a reward.

-Restore R5 core packs to how they were prior the addition of the x3 Orokin Cells pack to the table.

Problem solved.

For some Reason, R5 Core Droprates had to go down. What was available over X amount of playtime needed a decapitation of the top end of grinding availability. I can not see any justification for it and while the starchart change is appreciated, it does not change anything about the real problem, that you just bloated the average time to max out a primed mod from ~30 run a 40 minutes each to about double that amount of time? Not to mention the additional key grinding required?

Because you chose to replace the most needed resource in the game with a building resource that is literally obsolete and devoid of value for any veteran player who has finished building all items associated with it.

Sorry, this is NOT a solution to the problem you've created. Sheldon, time for duck and cover is over. This time you've taken it too far. This WILL cause a mass-exodus. My clan evaporated due to this update and i am unwilling to continue playing unless you fix this, as in restore a way of obtaining roughly the same amount of cores farmed per hour.

Edited by Jukantos

Still no fixes for various game pad issues I mentioned in the 2015 Shiny Bug Thread. I made two posts over the issue. The first post is a quick list of bug posts and the other post is a list of bugs which are a subset of the list of bugs. To help things out, I'll also include a list of bugs I noticed with the testing based on attempting to use the game without a keyboard and mouse.

• Various menus do not respond to the gamepad in a suitable fashion. These menus are the following menus. ( Quick note, this is based on walking up to the terminal )
    • Kubrow Incubator - Completely unresponsive, except for Pressing the B-Button to cancel out.
    • Market - Completely unresponsive, except for Pressing the B-Button to cancel out.
    • Arsenal Upgrades - Mostly unresponsive. The only parts that work is Left bumper and right bumper changing which screen your on, and the b-button canceling out of the menu.
    • Arsenel Color Appearance - Unable to browse colors using the left analog. The b-button to cancel out does work.
    • Arsenel Gear selection screen - The left analog does not select which gear item you are trying to modify. However, the other parts of this menu do work as intended.
    • Syndicates - Unable to enter each syndicate by pressing A-Button on game pad.
    • Syndicate Offerings - Unable to browse the offerings using the left analog stick.
    • News menu - Unable to scroll the menu using the gamepad.
    • Codex screen - The left and right bumper do not toggle which screen you are looking at.
    • Codex Training pages - There is no way to advance the tutorials using the game pad.
    • Codex Art Gallery - Unable to control the pages using the game pad.
    • Codex Warframe Details - Unable to scroll the details of the warframe ( maxed out ) using the left analog.
    • Codex Enemy Details - Unable to scroll the details of enemies using the left analog. A good example of this would be a completely maxed out "Lancer".
  • There is no clear User interface queues for gamepad users as to which button to press to achieve an desired action. I believe it would be a reasonably good idea to look at the user interface hints that are seen on the Xbox One.
  • The main login page does not respond to game pad input.
  • The launcher does not respond to game pad input.

Thanks for the update!

P.S.

- Has anyone noticed that the enemies killed by the Syndicate Operatives (during the Daily Syndicate Missions) do not give Affinity, nor do not show the EXP numbers? I think this bug is not fixed yet, nor posted by other players in the Bug Report Section.

Edited by KJMARZAN

Reverb setting OFF and weapons fireshoots still affected by noise reduction (suppressed like). I using soma prime for my case and it's depend on environements type (close or open). The noise problem occurred on closed areas.

THX in advance for fix it

Btw THX for others fix =)

Okay DE, why are you keep ignoring Exterminate, MD, Spy missions reward wise? You could bring Core Packs there as well to give some insentive to play those. But no - you put Cores into missions that are most popular already!

Mission Reward Changes

The following Missions / Rotations have been updated to include a pack of 5 Rare Fusion Cores as a reward:

• Hard Survival Missions (Enemy Level 20+), reward available on Rotation A .
  • Hard Interception Missions (Enemy Level 20+), reward available on Rotation B.

Make them "as rare as Natural Talent" and we are good :)

For some Reason, R5 Core Droprates had to go down. What was available over X amount of playtime needed a decapitation of the top end of grinding availability. I can not see any justification for it and while the starchart change is appreciated, it does not change anything about the real problem, that you just bloated the average time to max out a primed mod from ~30 run a 40 minutes each to about double that amount of time? Not to mention the additional key grinding required?

Because you chose to replace the most needed resource in the game with a building resource that is literally obsolete and devoid of value for any veteran player who has finished building all items associated with it.

Sorry, this is NOT a solution to the problem you've created. Sheldon, time for duck and cover is over. This time you've taken it too far. This WILL cause a mass-exodus. My clan evaporated due to this update and i am unwilling to continue playing unless you fix this, as in restore a way of obtaining roughly the same amount of cores farmed per hour.

Couldn't have said that better myself.It's like DE is trying their best to make me not play their game .   

Edited by -CM-Napalm