Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Rare 5 Nerf Still On !

--Q--AFKrasul

Guys, I just got a S#&$load of R5s from Excavation.

As in - six excavators got me five R5 cores. I was done in about ten minutes but I was playing solo and took it slowly.

5 cores out of 6 extractors or 25 cores out of 6 extractors

No. You write a succint, reasonable post describing what's wrong. Enough people provide the same feedback - changes are made. 

Whining and raging is what I think should generally be avoided.

Oh really?

The last time it took an entire community to whine and rage for DE to even listen and realize the grind.

Edited by Twilight053

I agree with AFKrasul there has to be a better way to implement the solution of supposedly distributing the R5 core drop way in a way that does not further dilute drop tables of not only the void but also the star chart either that or DE should pace the arrival of R10 mods as currently we will not able to accommodate or manage to max any of the new R10 mods as PRIMED mods keep piling after one another. Veterans will truly dislike this and instead of gaining more support from the larger player base which are the veterans DE might lose most of our support we have sticked with the game for about 2 years already tried and tested if DE plans to cater more to the new players by showing the more content while not fully explaining how much grind is behind them then I doubt the all the new players will stay and play the game once they realize the solution to the grind problem is none existent at the moment.

EDIT: DE please listen to your loyal fan base which consists mostly of VETERANS as we have stood behind Warframe all this time.

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

I honestly think this is a negative response for the outcries against their new enemies, specifically the nullifiers. I don't want to believe personally that they're that immature, but it's possible they did this just to get even with us for making them change enemies accuracy and the whole void sabotage thing. Just a theory though. A game...nevermind I won't go there.

Despite all this I still would want to BELIEVE in DE would even buy the next frame DRAGON for plat. But I am still hoping that they will do something about our FEEDBACK regarding the matter because we trust DE to make the right decision about things right? because they are supposed to listen to us their COMMUNITY which they wanted to work with in DEVELOPING this AWESOME game to what it could potentially be in the FUTURE please REMEMBER this COMMITMENT DE.

The solution is still to remove cores as rewards (to let people use the ones they have currently) and have mods level up through use.

Then nobody needs to go core-hunting, the drop tables aren't as diluted, and ducat farming is easier.

Level mods by use i really want dat . but i doubt they do it

SAME HERE, 1015 hours I have played Warframe! I have farmed everything in this game, spent ton of time and platinum to rank up to r18.

But I totally disagree with the r5 fusion cores nerf, TOTALLY

I always do T4 survival missions with all my rank 18 friends, and it is almost the only mission we keep doing all the time.

So it is really stabbing us in the heart nerfing this, especially since how HARD it is to max mods.

So DE, please listen to your players and real fans! We have lives too, we can not just be playing this game 24/24h without going totally insane.

Guys, I just got a S#&$load of R5s from Excavation.

As in - six excavators got me five R5 cores. I was done in about ten minutes but I was playing solo and took it slowly.

six excavators are like 20 minutes (if spawned the best way)

5 cores (0,25 cores\min) contras are - you have to run like mad/no drops of prime parts/some drops are too useless like cred cashes (only pro is that you dont use a void key)

t4s was like 60 min\30 cores (again if every 77% procs) (0,5 cores\min)

HMM

WHATS EFFICIENT AND WHATS NOT?

but maybe now, dat excavation rocks (all creds go to de for making t4s 0cores\min)

no offense but i have maxed 7 primed mods (all except 2) with only 200 rare 5 cores.

They are the last line of mods to be placed into fusion, i have been happily raising the mods to rank 7,8 or 9 with only regular mods of the matching polarity (4 fusion)

The change in rare 5 cores is hardly troublesome but i can imagine it is for some players, however remember that these mods are not mandatory in order to succeed in missions or events, especially when more mechanical difficulty missions are being introduced in the game.

You can also choose not to rank up the mods just like i did, be picky of what you rank up.

They can also be considered as a long term goal, but just like many long term goals the community is bashing the idea, that already made the sindicates to easy to lvl up, so for once these mods take time, i know players like instant gratification so they can play and then leave the game for a week in order to wait for the next update.

I find primed mods a bit grindy yes, but it's not unfair either.

The solution is still to remove cores as rewards (to let people use the ones they have currently) and have mods level up through use.

Then nobody needs to go core-hunting, the drop tables aren't as diluted, and ducat farming is easier.

That'd be nice...and we'd have to manually level it up once its ready so we don't ruin the build.

I always do T4 survival missions with all my rank 18 friends, and it is almost the only mission we keep doing all the time.

I think this is part of the problem. DE doesnt want players to stay in the void doing survival.

DE should pace the arrival of R10 mods as currently we will not able to accommodate or manage to max any of the new R10 mods as PRIMED mods keep piling after one another. 

Players dont NEED to max every r10 that comes out as soon as it comes out. DE is trying to create more long term goals with the release of primed mods. They are not just trying to handout power buffs that will be easily maxed 1-2 days after release. If that was a case they may as well just make the mod buffs a hotfix like they did with the old 60% elemental dmg mods.

Now Vets have a goal and a choice to make. Max primed flow and continuity, or max primed reach for their orthos. Its not just "hey, they released a buff to our stats". 

If you are a vet, and dont like "grinding" to earn these buffs, then what are you playing for exactly? I feel many complaints come from players who turn maxing mods and selling them into a job. I find that i always have just enough ducats and just enough cores to buy and max mods at a generally fair pace.

no offense but i have maxed 7 primed mods (all except 2) with only 200 rare 5 cores.

They are the last line of mods to be placed into fusion, i have been happily raising the mods to rank 7,8 or 9 with only regular mods of the matching polarity (4 fusion)

Do go into detail, I'm amazed

T4 survival 50 min 5 cores...

For one primed mod 524 cores 1,7 M credit. And when i see some talk about drop 5 cores in another mission i joke...

"they can also be considered as a long term goal" hahaha

this update is for the money.

you want to make the player play more for the money. If the game is hard and long the players will give money more easily...

this game gets really bad, i hope you will lose lot of player. 

I doubt they actually *think* that. Instead, they're watching the reactions so that they themselves can react accordingly. Come on, guys. First of all, have a little faith in DE. Secondly, Warframe is just a game. You don't like it right now, take a break and return in a week or two.

I can take a break for however long I want but the nullifiers will (sadly) never be removed as far as I can see

I think this is part of the problem. DE doesnt want players to stay in the void doing survival.

Players dont NEED to max every r10 that comes out as soon as it comes out. DE is trying to create more long term goals with the release of primed mods. They are not just trying to handout power buffs that will be easily maxed 1-2 days after release. If that was a case they may as well just make the mod buffs a hotfix like they did with the old 60% elemental dmg mods.

Now Vets have a goal and a choice to make. Max primed flow and continuity, or max primed reach for their orthos. Its not just "hey, they released a buff to our stats". 

If you are a vet, and dont like "grinding" to earn these buffs, then what are you playing for exactly? I feel many complaints come from players who turn maxing mods and selling them into a job. I find that i always have just enough ducats and just enough cores to buy and max mods at a generally fair pace.

Of course we know that they are long term goals heck we wouldn't have stayed for 2 years playing this game if we did not pace ourselves cause that eventually leads to BURNOUT some of us don't really max all the other r10 mods because we know that some of them are non essential but with the addition of primed mods such as flow, continuity, heated charge etc we do realize that this is just a trend and that more are coming and when they eventually release primed streamline and other more Essential mods and further increase the difficulty of theN then People will realize they will have a need for these new ESSENTIAL PRIME MODS and NEW UNCOMMON OR CORRUPTED RANK 10 mods that they might release and will realize the near impossibility of the fact  due to the magnitude of r10 mods that they will have to catch up on and with the rare fusion cores which is the most efficient way of upgrading mods as they don't eat millions of your credits in the process being nerfed people will have to use more common mods and even mods with the same polarity which will eat their credits leaving them with almost nothing and the perpetual need to grind credit so how will the veterans who decide to start to prioritize life over warframe for example college students that recently started on their first jobs or people who got promoted to a more task intensive job have to deal with the increased LEVEL of GRIND as this game has already been GRIND from the beginning.  Don't group me as one of the persons who max mods just to sell cause I don't as I personally see that method more of a time and credit sink. See we know how to pace maxing mods but can you comprehend how you are going to pace it once DE releases another 10 prime mods and other several rank 10 uncommon and corrupted mods which might be essentially needed for load outs for ENDGAME in the future have you even thought of that scenario? Cause the way I see it is if R10 mods keep piling at this astounding rate while ranking them will be a problem for all people not only veterans but what about the new players joining huh? what happens when they realize that they have to farm so much stuff just to reach our current level? and that with their gear and frames not good enough they might be discriminated from even joining pub games unless they are in a really helpful clan it will further drive them away once they realize how much they have to farm to reach our level and it will further just compound as for veterans we will prob get TIRED of all the grind at some point unless DE eases on it and listens on our suggestions to improve the grind situation as we have played the game long enough thousands of hours and and money in the process cause right now it seems like DE doesn't truly listen to what the veterans have been saying and believe it or not the veterans consist of a large amount of Warframes player base.

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

T4 survival 50 min 5 cores...

For one primed mod 524 cores 1,7 M credit. And when i see some talk about drop 5 cores in another mission i joke...

"they can also be considered as a long term goal" hahaha

this update is for the money.

you want to make the player play more for the money. If the game is hard and long the players will give money more easily...

this game gets really bad, i hope you will lose lot of player. 

+Agree!

Of course we know that they are long term goals heck we wouldn't have stayed for 2 years playing this game if we did not pace ourselves cause that eventually leads to BURNOUT some of us don't really max all the other r10 mods because we know that some of them are non essential but with the addition of primed mods such as flow, continuity, heated charge etc we do realize that this is just a trend and that more are coming and when they eventually release primed streamline and other more Essential mods and further increase the difficulty of the game then what people will have a problem further upgrading their warframes and weapons due to the magnitude of r10 mods that they will have to catch up on and with the rare fusion cores which is the most efficient way of upgrading mods as they don't eat millions of your credits in the process being nerfed people will have to use more common mods and even mods with the same polarity which will eat their credits leaving them with almost nothing and the perpetual need to grind credit so how will the veterans who decide to start to prioritize life over warframe for example college students that recently started on their first jobs or people who got promoted to a more task intensive job have to deal with the increased LEVEL of GRIND as this game has already been GRIND from the beginning.  Don't group me as one of the persons who max mods just to sell cause I don't as I personally see that method more of a time and credit sink. See we know how to pace maxing mods but can you comprehend how you are going to pace it once DE releases another 10 prime mods and other several rank 10 uncommon and corrupted mods which might be essentially needed for load outs for ENDGAME in the future have you even thought of that scenario? Cause the way I see it is if R10 mods keep piling at this astounding rate while ranking them will be a problem for all people not only veterans but what about the new players joining huh? what happens when they realize that they have to farm so much stuff just to reach our current level? and that with their gear and frames not good enough they might be discriminated from even joining pub games unless they are in a really helpful clan it will further drive them away once they realize how much they have to farm to reach our level and it will further just compound as for veterans we will prob get TIRED of all the grind at some point unless DE eases on it and listens on our suggestions to improve the grind situation as we have played the game long enough thousands of hours and and money in the process cause right now it seems like DE doesn't truly listen to what the veterans have been saying and believe it or not the veterans consist of a large amount of Warframes player base.

But realy when DE listen veterans? just viver? Line of sight? they focus only on new players, and now they got pc+ps4+xbox 15 millions acc? so now they dont need to think about community at least when they start leaving this game 

Edited by 2rei