Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Worst You Were Accidentally Trolled?

swihart91

During the glaive event (I forget what it was called) I was in a team with a valkyr and they accidentally riplined me which caused me to bug out and fall through the floor. I didn't die and just sort of stood at the bottom of the level in total darkness.

We didn't quit the mission so I stood there popping energy restores and kept the team alive with blessing as I was trinity at the time. We finished the mission too so it was too bad but my trinity did end up missing her legs and left arm after I fell so I kind of floated there.

this isn't a troll regarding me, but hilarious nonetheless. was playing solo on some grineer mission, and clumsy lil me manages to fall off a platform to certain death...but before i die this commander switch teleports with me and effectively suicided himself

and i guessed i trolled myself with this one. on another grineer mission (man f*** those guys) i walked underneath an elevator when it was coming down and effectively killed myself (was playing with a squad this time). however, there was no bleeding out ordeal and my screen was completely black except for the map and a couple other HUD elements. my cursor on the map showed that i was moving somehow, but i couldn't see a thing. several seconds later i get vision again with the prompt to revive and my ragdoll corpse strewn somewhere random on the map

Edited by J1ffyLub3

DE trolls me everytime I fall off the map, especially those special occasions where I spawn into a mission falling off the map.

or you spawn into a mission in the middle of a mob of enemies and by the time the animation is over (whether you skip it or not) youre half health

Doing a shameful camping Survival as Vauban and Vortexing on a doorway, then Nekros teammate casts SotD instead of Desecrate and spawns a Nullifier inside the room. Nobody can use abilities anymore so we get swarmed until I can "unbug" myself haha.

The_Vile_Blade, on 17 Feb 2015 - 4:33 PM, said:

When a Nyx in my squad used Mind Control on an enemy while I was Bladestom'ing, the MC'ed one was also marked so me and my clones ended up stabbing the thing continuously, and I got dizzy for a moment

I admit I did this to an Ash a couple times, but only because instead of being helpful cloaking, reviving and activating LS, he kept spamming Bladestorm while going "Ash so OP lel". I was hoping it'd stop him, but nay.

I was playing Archwing sabotage when a guy with an elytron used his smoke screen going up the tunnel leading to the exit. I couldnt see a thing so i kept running into everything. Made me laugh so much i try and share the fun whenever running those missions.

When a Nyx in my squad used Mind Control on an enemy while I was Bladestom'ing, the MC'ed one was also marked so me and my clones ended up stabbing the thing continuously, and I got dizzy for a moment

Yeah when I first discovered this I admit, it did embellish my inner troll pretending I didn't know it could bug bladestorm. And MC wasn't even togglable back then, poor buggers.