Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #47!

[DE]Rebecca

1) Any news about Tenno Cruiser and Carrier? I know that supposedly we already using the Carrier, but it doesn't look like it, and doesn't feel like it. Besides, Tenno could use some force to battle those Grineer and Corpus capital ships, and Archwing lacks the 'unf' to do that.

Tenno Cruiser

warframe__tenno_cruiser_by_sbigham-d7k0y

Tenno Carrier

warframe__tenno_carrier_by_sbigham-d8gmb

2) Ever thought about adding gun placements/turrets, that we could take over and spread some hot, led love?

Hello,

Just want to ask a question about what we can do about ressources that new/old Tennos have a lot but they are not usefull. 

For that a player got a interesting idea. He call that an Energy flux injector.

The principe is simple: add in a dojo a machine where Tennos can brings some items (nano spores, command module, alloy plate and salvage, ect…) , that machine consume items continously but during that time the clan can have a buff in a stat (from 5 to 10%).

Here a link where he explain with more details:

I look forward to hearing from you guys and good work!

very good Idea

Hello,

Just want to ask a question about what we can do about ressources that new/old Tennos have a lot but they are not usefull. 

The principe is simple: add in a dojo a machine where Tennos can brings some items (nano spores, command module, alloy plate and salvage, ect…) , that machine consume items continously but during that time the clan can have a buff in a stat (from 5 to 10%).

That could work if done well =)

Hello,

Hmm, it seems to be a good idea.

Recently the void has been dampened down in order to move some of the content out into the starchart. With this, I begun thinking about how Tenno farm for certain things (prime parts, money, fusion cores, experience, ect.) And what I have realized is that a good way is to reward tenno with these desirable items while they attempt to do other things.

(A good example of this is the fact you moved fusion cores to the starchart. While those people are getting affinity in whatever mission they pick, they can get some cores and keys aswell)

My question is: will more things such as credits and prime parts (not all of them) find a home somewhere in the star chart that isnt a dark sector (kinda to spread out the load and to lessen jetlag from doing the same missions over and over again)?

Need some treatment for randomly 'farting' syndicate weapon. It really messed up my spy mission several times.

I suggest making them(justice, truth, entropy, and all the other radial effects) 'active ability' that can be triggered by particular key when player need them.

Edited by StillmanJ

Now that it has been confirmed that the dark sectors are going to get a total revamp what is going to become of the alliance mechanic.  I run an alliance that is quite large so im concerned about the time and resources we have put it to not yet deployed rails and specter armies.  Also large reason to join an alliance is what it offers regarding dark sector influence do you all have plans to make alliances relevant in new and unique ways for the new pvp overhaul?

DEDICATED SYNDICATE SLOT?

what are the possibilities of adding a dedicated syndicate slot for warframes and weapons. I really like some of the syndicate mods offered but adding them really mucks up my fine tuned frames / weapons.

edit after 15.15.01:

Rakta ballistica.

moar buff...plz

Edited by RIOTx

When is the augment slot coming?

Are some Primary and melee weapons getting a syndicate treatment. if yes will you make sure they don't stink before sending it out like the rakta

Will the be a stalker type enemy for archwing/sharkwing missions

Will prime frames get a 5th ability? Since the normal frames are copies of orokin tech, there could be a chance of them not being able to copy everything. so say after having three or more prime frames in your inventory ordis notices a missing part to each one and also finds a text from them sending you to the void to acquire parts from orkin foundries to upgrade yours. then after sending your prime frames to your upgraded foundry for about two days (open it up, puts missing piece, and closes back up) you'll get the 5th ability like Frost prime freezing the ground causing enemies within the initial blast are frozen and anyone after the blast will slip and slide around taking damage by hitting a wall or others

Questions.

Directional melee attack still crashes some players. I do not feel it necessary to post a link because I've seen 2 DE's reply to this issue yesterday and was wondering what was the issue that caused this issue? in layman's term.

Question for the PVP team.

A) Does the PVP team have an Ideal goal for a Time To Kill? if so what is it? ( in other words. the length of time it takes for any damage dealing ability to kill a player )

B) If I have forma on any of the warframes or weapons that will be initially allowed in the new PVP system will the forma on those weapons be useable?

C) Can we please have a spectator mode? the current "spectator" mode does not allow us to move our field of view. we are stuck facing one direction.

D) Can we please have an option to join PVP games only as spectators? with options to change camera angles

E) Clarification question: is the new CTF mode only for Dark sectors? or will that be for normal conclaves as well.

F) Any possibility that DE could please once a month organize some sort of PVP tournament? 1v1's 2v2's 4v4's or even clan vs clan.

Suggestion for Dark sectors.

* Instead of battle pay or just having tons of members that can help fight for your Dark Sector rail how about this idea.

set a hard cap of fights before victor is chosen. ( example after 500 battles, victor of rail will be chosen )

*the only battles counted will be ones played by with members from the defending or attacking rail.VS members from the defending or attacking rail. 

* Battles can only begin when both teams have full group.

* if the suggestion of "only battles played with members of the rail count" is not used then please use victory bonuses instead. ( example: alliance A with 10,000 players VS Z with 100,000 players, alliance A is given a 1:10 win bonus )

Basically my suggestions are in attempt to bring more "skill" into dark sectors VS who has the most credits or more alliance members.

Edited by Rompido

(Feel free to paraphrase or shorten questions)

Warframe refuses proper progression at every turn. The game lumps players and their expected knowledge too closely together. Core paths of player progression and evolution are neglected. It's readily apparent on the PS4. Enemies don't evolve. Warframes don't evolve. The stakes rarely rise.

Can't disagree. Felt like the bar was way above me when I started then descended rapidly as I modded up.

ash prime?

Volt. Check wiki sometime.

Question 1: Which Syndicate will get an augment mod for Tigris and why is it New Loka?

Question 2: Where are our Kubrow quick-thaws that were brought up five or six devstream ago? Something about using Cryotics to thaw our Kubrows faster. 

Question 3: Will the Syndicate effect ever scale off the Syndicate rank?

Can you address the latest By the Numbers data, specifically pertaining to the disproportionate use of Desecrate by Nekros players?

The targeting system for direct-aimed abilities like Soul Punch, Energy Vampire, Teleport, etc. is rather exacting – you often can’t cast even if the target is in your reticule and could be hit by pinpoint accurate weapons. It slows players down significantly to use these abilities, which can make them frustrating to deploy (and not worthwhile, as most are single-target). Will targeting for these types of abilities be revisited?

The sword and board is the least stamina-efficient melee for blocking, while daggers are more difficult to use in stealth (due to their short range) for less reward than hammers. Do you have any plans to open up additional melee playstyles for these and other weapons (such as scythes and tonfa) to have their own gameplay identities beyond aesthetics?

We're very light on Puncture-based melee weapons, even with daggers. How soon can we expect an expansion of this damage type - weapons like rapiers, javelins/tridents, katar, etc?

Several Augments for damage-focused abilities like Psychic Bolts and Ice Wave have upset the playerbase; these abilities had no scaling features, and now there is a reputation barrier to add some to them. As a result, there is some consensus that Augments are becoming less about adding flair to abilities, and more about forcing players to grind for bandaid fixes to problematic skills. Do you see these complaints as justified?

Edited by Archwizard

Question to devs: is the delay/cooldown for all melee attacks after doing an aerial melee attack intentional? It makes sense that you can't spam aerial attacks one after another but when it disables every melee attack for a short time it messes up the whole flow of the game.

Here are my top 3 Questions:

Will kubrows be getting a revamp in the future? It seems like kubrows haven't gotten much polish since they where

released Besides some bug fixes, It would be nice to see an overhaul of kubrow mechanics to give them more utility

and be worth the costly upkeep.

The main features I think should be polished are:

- Improved movement/path-finding and a feature for kubrow Wallrunning.

- A command feature to direct kubrows to do certain tasks, Such as: Guard, stay, retreat, retrieve, sneak, ETC.

- A more in-depth customization feature for kubrows, Something to make they more unique to each player, Some ideas

would be: 

- Scars

- Place-able fur patterns ( Like sigils )

- Different collars

- Kubrow syandanas?

- Skins ( Skins would act like alt helmets for warframes, They can be obtained in special alerts and can be

built in the foundry, It may even be a cool idea to have a community skin contest for kubrows. )

It would be nice to see them get a polish sometime in the future.

Are there ever going to be any tile-sets that are NOT designed around a specific faction? I love seeing the

different environments that are made for warframe such as the Ice planet of Europa and the jungles of earth but

they are always blended in with a faction, Same old corpus ships in the beautiful landscape of Europa and same old

grineer buildings in earth, While I like the styles of the factions they just seem to show up constantly and I know

they are there to show who you are fighting in the missions but I think it would be nice to have a tileset that

isn't dependent on a certain faction theme.

To make an example how about a new tileset is made with the theme of a swamp:

it would contain 90% natural architecture and 10% of a certain faction, Say like a tiny outpost or tower in the

middle of the swamp, And maybe add a faction ship that drops off enemies every now and then, something to add

a feeling of an untouched environment.

I just think it would be nice to take a little break from seeing the same old faction designs and start seeing more

unique environments.

Will there ever be more unique skins for weapons other than just reskins? Besides a few event/seasonal skins

a lot of the recent skins are just re-textures of the same weapon, Do you think we will be seeing more Unique skins

in the future like the manticore skin for the Scindo?

Will there ever be an option to use a wider field of view in the relays?

The current fov is way too tight, and movement is slow. It makes being in the relays really hard to enjoy for a lot of people. Can it be more like being in the dojo?

Speaking of the dojo! Are there plans this year to rework dojo building to make it easier to manage?

A few questions:

1. Can we get some kind of better loot marking in archwing? Farming tellurium in open space is incredibly difficult because it is impossible to mark the loot for your squad.

2. Is there any update to making passives viewable?

3. I love archwing, but it seems underplayed and just kind of a side task people do to farm parts till MR19. Will there be any coming expansions alongside J3 and ground to air?

4. Will any bosses get a rework soon? Right now my tactic while I taxi my classmates through bosses in rhino stomp or molecular prime and unload a synoid gammacor clip into them. I would really enjoy more like hek, lephantis, and infested alad where it's complex instead of just burst some damage.

5. It's been said a lot so far, but can we get some form of companion expansion? New sentinels, new pets, or just kubrow buffs would be nice.

Thanks and great work DE

The grind wall blocks out the sun from our Tenno eyes, casting us into darkness.  What are the plans to reduce grind for things like ducats and cores?  What was intended to be a sink for excess resources is quickly becoming a road to poverty for anyone who has made collecting everything their endgame (in its absence).  What was once an attainable goal (collecting everything) has become untenable.  Goals that are difficult to achieve are good and motivating, goals that are impossible to achieve just make you give up.

With the introduction of the Breeding Grounds and Cryotic Front mods being released with Spy 2.0, will we ever get a reliable way to earn the Tethra mods (and Aviator, but who cares about that?) and also is there a possibility of this kind of thing happening to wraith/vandal weapons? (I'd personally prefer my 5 forma strun wraith to stay exclusive, but I'd like to confirm whether its a possibility or not since the idea of extremely hard raids with exclusive rewards is coming into play)