Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well 15.15 Is A Thing

Doriando77

Until 16.0 is ready and not full of bugs sounds like a good number.

The thing that bothers me these are not really updates.

Last five updates we got could be an update 15.10, and no one would say hey thats too much new content (except spy update)

Releasing a new weapon or liset decorations shouldnt be considered as updates

yeah everyone keeps saying the bugs thing. but im pretty sure those people are going to be the first to turn on DE for not released enough content when it actually comes out. 

Ya.... You know that the major updates have been getting bigger and bigger right? Even if it is that same size at U15 that's fine. I was still trying to catch up on new content by the time 15.5 came out

The thing that bothers me these are not really updates.

Last five updates we got could be an update 15.10, and no one would say hey thats too much new content (except spy update)

Releasing a new weapon or liset decorations shouldnt be considered as updates

These were considered semi-major updates back in the day, most of the time around u9-10 it was just bug fixes.

Ya.... You know that the major updates have been getting bigger and bigger right? Even if it is that same size at U15 that's fine. I was still trying to catch up on new content by the time 15.5 came out

These were considered semi-major updates back in the day, most of the time around u9-10 it was just bug fixes.

That means the development speed has slowed down and they are showing poor performance.1.5 year thought them nothing?

I definitely dont mean something like that i thing they are a great team, but they shouldnt force themselves to make updates every week, a better update in 2 weeks would be better, in my opinion of course.

This is like making a fool of an entire community

That means the development speed has slowed down and they are showing poor performance.1.5 year thought them nothing?

I definitely dont mean something like that i thing they are a great team, but they shouldnt force themselves to make updates every week, a better update in 2 weeks would be better, in my opinion of course.

This is like making a fool of an entire community

Sorry what means development speed has slowed down? My hypothetical situation where u16 is the same size as u15? That's, not actually going to happen... Its going to be much bigger...

Also this is what all the updates are like between Update N.5 and update N+1.0  after the 0.5 mark of an update its usually just weapons and minor stuff because they are saving the big stuff for the major updates.

Sorry what means development speed has slowed down? My hypothetical situation where u16 is the same size as u15? That's, not actually going to happen... Its going to be much bigger...

Also this is what all the updates are like between Update N.5 and update N+1.0  after the 0.5 mark of an update its usually just weapons and minor stuff because they are saving the big stuff for the major updates.

Well i might not being reasonable enough because 10 rows of 'UPDATE' notes really pissed me off, sorry if thats the case.

this is exactly why I want a test server for warframe. players could help sooo much with QA and bug hunting.

That's uh... 

That's kinda what we're doing. We already have a hierarchy of beta testers. 

Currently, PS4 PC and Xbone are beta testing Warframe. 

PC always Beta tests the beta builds before consoles get them. 

You want there to also be a Beta Tester group to Beta test the Beta Build before the Beta Beta testers test it for the Beta Testers? 

That's uh... 

That's kinda what we're doing. We already have a hierarchy of beta testers. 

Currently, PS4 PC and Xbone are beta testing Warframe. 

PC always Beta tests the beta builds before consoles get them. 

You want there to also be a Beta Tester group to Beta test the Beta Build before the Beta Beta testers test it for the Beta Testers? 

I want a beta test of stuff that is completely WIP and not finalised so we can help with the finalisation of new things., like planetside 2, battlefield 4, firefall, vindictus, and plenty of other games do.

warframe really isnt in "BETA" anymore. its still changing extremely fast, but not really like a BETA. I mean, we're on every system available now.

Edited by VYR3

I want a beta test of stuff that is completely WIP and not finalised so we can help with the finalisation of new things., like planetside 2, battlefield 4, firefall, vindictus, and plenty of other games do.

warframe really isnt in "BETA" anymore. its still changing extremely fast, but not really like a BETA. I mean, we're on every system available now.

That's still everything in this game, though. 

Barely anything is set in stone and finished. 

We're not on Wii, Mac or Linux. 

Edited by (PS4)theelix