The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonbo, Weapon-Ception Crafting Requirements Again?

Zagrax

I haven't even found tellurium yet....that's elusive. Anyway's though I'm all up for weapons depending other weapons for their construction so long as their better counterparts.

This really reminds me of a form post that once got into weapons needing other weapons too be building requirements, I guess that's were this is all coming from.

well, to be honest this "new" weapon is taking 2 weapon spaces, which we normally would have in a Reinforcements, I guess DE is hopefull that this IS suposed to take twice or more to craft than any single item sofar.

So i wouldn't be so sure not requiring other weapons to craft, it's more than likely at this point that it does.

Edited by Mabswer

Not judgmental, just a simple observation. Also, can you type like a normal human being? Reading that text hurts my eyes.

Id be just crazy enough to build that.

Also cannot wait to see a weapon have crazy requirements like that lol

Quite judgemental. 

He is typing like a normal human being. He just uses a different font. 

Quite judgemental. 

He is typing like a normal human being. He just uses a different font. 

Quite simple observation, friend. 

The font hurts my eyes. Type like a normal person without all your fancy smancy fonts.(thats what the kids call em these days right?)

Whatever would you guys do if it required a Tonbo? Only then would the circle be complete!

Quite simple observation, friend. 

The font hurts my eyes. Type like a normal person without all your fancy smancy fonts.(thats what the kids call em these days right?)

You forgot to add a good old-fashioned "now get off my lawn!" ;)

The last weapon I can recall that needed Argon was the Redeemer. And even then it needed just 2.

Ever heard of Kohm?  I'm sure that came after Redeemer.

oxium is super easy to get any more, it should never be a complaint as a resource.

even argon is not worthy of the complaints i see. i get 1 usually in any 1-3 nonendless void missions without opening lockers or smashing the containers.  it is probably most simple to get from the rather easy t1 or t2 moblle defenses where enemies keeping running on in regularly.

Not very accurate man, I know people who have a freaking hard time finding argon crystals, and these are the guys who go out of their way to dedicate their WF playtime to the void areas.  What you experience is not the same as others, thanks to RNG.

Edited by hijinks_the_turtle