Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Vets Stay Interested?

BrotherIcarus

I just play things as I'm in the game. Y'know. Immersion. LOL.

Spy missions are definitely the most fun thing to do for me as of now. I'm actually enthralled to see Syndicate Spy Missions. Gives me more rewards and more fun!

I also like to see Grineer/Corpus split in half from the Flux Rifle, Tibedo or Pyrana.

I just play. 

I've gotten far enough where I don't need to worry about MR locks or anything. I haven't completed everything in the game, but there's nothing more that I want in it other than to just have fun. 

Basically what this guy says.

I tweak my builds to see if there are better ways to optimize them. Forma almost all, of my guns that I keep. Even if they aren't "end-game" I'll multi forma my stuff because I simply like the weapon. Same for Kubrows and Sentinals+Sentinal guns.

I'll play void missions for money and random void loot to trade in for ducats, or sell if I find a rare item.

Decorating my dojo has been a big pass time as of late. I admit, my friend and I went a little over board in many of the rooms, but we were tired of it looking empty. even though the decor isn't finished, just seeing it's silhouette makes the place feel better and gives me motivation to go grind for the materials needed. And I enjoy doing it.

For some odd reason, I enjoy the grind because I KNOW what my reward will be when I finish the grind. Not to mention the collection of mods i'll find while doing said grind.

• 4 weeks later...

I usually just log on and help out the clan, not really too interested, especially with this 5 month break from real content. If there's something to, or someone in the clan needs help with something I'm usually on though. I was super hooked again once I obtained most of the augment mods and started changing builds around though.

Edited by TheGuyverOne

Say random things in Region

Color frames

Go to sleep during intense missions (Well AFK won't let me do this anymore)

Mess with SweetFX to make Warframe look like a PS7 game

Go to that "other" website for Warframe laughs (You'll never see me post there though :^))