Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Too Much 3 Days In 1 Week Warframe?

EmberCult

I'm always surprised at how much paople can play Warframe continuously. I've been around since Closed Beta (~Jan 2013) and I only have ~500h. The game would bore/burn out the crap out of me if I tried to play it for any extended period of time.

I'm always surprised at how much paople can play Warframe continuously. I've been around since Closed Beta (~Jan 2013) and I only have ~500h. The game would bore/burn out the crap out of me if I tried to play it for any extended period of time.

lol usually I play for 6-8 hrs in a session. 

probably a bit overkill.

make sure to play other Games or do other things from time to time to take a break from Warframe from time to time.

it is researched fact that a Player that takes short breaks from a Game from time to time rather than spending all of their free time playing it - will actually have more fun and play the game more in the long run.

ergo why some Video Games actually try to get you to take a break once a while. changing things up breaks up monotonous feelings and helps reduce the possibility of burning out.

140 / 14 = 10 hours a day

Yes too much

I played Dying Light that way, 10 hours a day for 3 days and finished totally everything in the game. It worn off so fast that I didn't feel like launching it again, = uninstalled

At least Warframe doesn't wore off that fast even if you play 10 hours a day. There's always something that keeps you busy.

I'm not saying 10 hours of games a day is healthy anyway

Edited by CookingFood

140 / 14 = 10 hours a day

Yes too much

I played Dying Light that way, 10 hours a day for 3 days and finished totally everything in the game. It worn off so fast that I didn't feel like launching it again, = uninstalled

At least Warframe doesn't wore off that fast even if you play 10 hours a day. There's always something that keeps you busy.

I'm not saying 10 hours of games a day is healthy anyway

It doesn't necessarily mean he plays 10 hours every day.

steam hours dont count. warframe in game stats hours counts actual mission play.

So, in effect modding, crafting, searching wiki for droptables and such don't count? Also the current endgame is chatframe, you should try it sometime.

On topic: you don't play enough, once your whole life has been consumed by WF and you zorencopter irl to move faster you play enough.

So, in effect modding, crafting, searching wiki for droptables and such don't count? Also the current endgame is chatframe, you should try it sometime.

On topic: you don't play enough, once your whole life has been consumed by WF and you zorencopter irl to move faster you play enough.

Alt-tabbing, region chat, afk in dojo dont count. Chat frame? Use the forums for that.