Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revert Radial Blind's Los Nerf

aynn

They may as well remove the LoS from Radial Blind, Radial Javelin overshadows all of his other abilities if you consider movement through coptering and air melee. At least players would use Radial Blind sometimes. Maybe.

I honestly would prefer our current radial abilities be altered to be line-of-sight with a small absolute radius that doesn't have line-of-sight. Also, perhaps they could become cones. As of currently it's already kinda cheap that we have spherical area abilities that pass through walls. It's even easier since we don't have to look at our enemies at all. It's even more backwards that Radial Blind has line-of-sight but Radial Javelin doesn't.

Edited by MechaKnight

I think all abilities just need the LoS mechanic.

Radial Blind pre nerf was far too powerful, reverting it would just worsen the balance issue we have in this game already.

Agreed. These infinite target radial abilities scale with the amount of enemies in a given area, which pretty much invalidates anything that doesn't hit infinite targets in a given area. Oh, and you can do this through walls without even looking in that direction.

Yes it should be reverted it got way over nerfed

adial blind now has so many problems

First is that it's Los which is a bad mechanic in a fast paced game. Los only works sometimes meaning I have to blind about 2-3 times to just revive someone because people have just come round a corner or come round a little box. Then the problem when you can see an enemy but they don't get blinded because ther under you or above even though there shooting at you. Moas can still shoot while blinded and grenades can be thrown to kill you still. Then the problem with large groups some enemies still don't get blinded. It's cc has no damage so it's less useful than some cc's that are so much better rhino stomp/chaos. Range mods should not effect this then since it should just blind all targets in sight.

Main problem is that light can reflective or go over and past objects meaning if a grinier was behind a box or round a corner they would still see the light so they should get blinded unless it's a totally isolated area where the door is shut then they won't get blinded. I have even noticed if your just behind an open door and enemy is there and you radia blind it won't effect them meaning that even an open door will not blind targets. If your above targets or below targets in certain areas and you can still see them it dosent blind them. If I use radial blind some enemies can even track me and shoot me but that's when I'm not even shooting or making noise

i'm not sure what's DE's plan with excalibur... i mean the problem with old RB and current RJ is obviously their huge base range. nerf their range and keep the effect. 

if disabling enemies in 50m was too good, how about change it to 30m, instead of nerfing it to the ground.

Edited by Eric1738

i'm not sure what's DE's plan with excalibur... i mean the problem with old RB and current RJ is obviously their huge base range. nerf their range and keep the effect. 

if disabling enemies in 50m was too good, how about change it to 30m, instead of nerfing it to the ground.

this or a duration with has to end first before a recast like chaos

I think all abilities just need the LoS mechanic.

or this because there using logic to base there nerfs on warframe when there logic is terribly everywhere

I think radial blind should be reverted too, i mean why not? it would give Excalibur utility that would make him viable for end game considering how bad radial javelin falls off with out other frames to help him. and it would help balance out his kit and people could use excal as a CC frame instead of an OK damage frame