Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Full-Body In U16

Catastropherz

I wasn't getting at the art at all, let people wish for what they want to. I was getting at your terrible generalization and insult toward people who like anime and play warframe.

In this particular case, the cross-over is pretty obvious, and I don't think DE would make the Lotus look out of place within the game's aesthetic. Just look at every other thing that's been introduced(barring mustaches), it all pretty much has the same aesthetic art style to it, and DE is going to continue sticking to that art style.

Also, you must have missed what I was getting at, you were using a derogatory term to describe (to a lesser extent) people who like to watch anime but are not Japanese, but at the same time saying that we are Tenno, who are in ways related to Japanese culture by more than just name. Quite a lot of Tenno culture(and parts of Warframe as a whole) does seem to take inspiration from Japanese culture/feudal Japan, etc.

Takes inspiration from Japanese history,that's all well and good. I'm very hppy they will not take inspiration from modern japan, however. Thanks for putting my mind at ease, I was worried about this atrocity.

Let's guess how would she look like.

I'd like to see her be like this xD

the_queen_lotus2__warframe__by_darikaart

http://darikaart.deviantart.com/art/The-Queen-Lotus2-Warframe-496559262

Credit. http://darikaart.deviantart.com/

This one I think looks really good though, maybe not for an in-mission transmission appearance, but maybe the basis for a model for an appearance on the relays.

Purchase the Rebecca lotus skin for only 500 plat

Sold! Take my money!

Seriously though, they should just model her after Rebecca, have her voice Lotus as well and b00byn will have a run for her money.

On a side note, I really don't care for the anime theme in regards to Warframe, and it really does strike me as underage girls being over sexed by the way they represent them. My op.

Edited by Darkholde

DE showed an official image of the 3D model for the Lotus on a devstream a long time ago.  I can't remember what devstream it was on, but here's a screen capture someone took of it.

Lotus_model.jpg

That actually looks really cool.

I wonder what her use in the hub is for?

Sold! Take my money!

Seriously though, they should just model her after Rebecca, have her voice Lotus as well and b00byn will have a run for her money.

On a side note, I really don't care for the anime theme in regards to Warframe, and it really does strike me as underage girls being over sexed by the way they represent them. My op.

Rebecca is Lotus' voice.

I'm not touching the rest of your comment though...

DE showed an official image of the 3D model for the Lotus on a devstream a long time ago.  I can't remember what devstream it was on, but here's a screen capture someone took of it.

Lotus_model.jpg

There's even a model of her in A Horrible Place...

if you know what i mean.

Edited by Catastropherz

You know what I want lotus to be? A Tenno. Not some bio-mechanical avatar of an Orokin AI. But a real honest to Ruk Tenno. But not one of these low rung battlefield dredges like us: monsters made into butchers, made to believe like gods. No, the Lotus is something far more refined. 

How else would she be able to hold such authority over the Tenno? I'd venture as far as to argue that she's one of the Zariman children. 

Or she's a human who tricked the Corpus into allowing her to start awakening the Tenno with promise that through her, they'd be under the corpus board control. But she betrayed the corpus and head out on her own agenda, with an ever-growing army of warrior gods at her disposal. Would explain why Coprus consider Tenno as "The betrayers" and the Grineer want the Tenno dead so much, too much of a threat. 

Both versions are equally interesting in lore sense. 

Peeps are taking this waaay too seriously, the Kill la kill one is obviously a joke so no need to go around calling people weeboos just for liking anime.

Anime fan =/= Weeboo

I had to actually look that term up, I'd never heard of it.

I figured it was intended to be derogatory or insulting though... I was right.

It's funny how a nonsense word was created to counter a racial slur and became the racial slur itself.

Peeps are taking this waaay too seriously, the Kill la kill one is obviously a joke so no need to go around calling people weeboos just for liking anime.

Anime fan =/= Weeboo

As I pointed out. I have faith that it's just because of ignorance that the term was used. I've had to explain it to people many times that it's not a good term to use.