Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.16.1

DE_Adam

Fixes

• Fixed Ciphers on Grineer Hack Puzzles not showing up when players have HUD disabled.
  • Fixed enemies in the Phoenix Intercept Tactical Alert’s bonus round improperly increasing in level.
  • Fixed Phoenix Intercept’s Tactical Alert displaying the incorrect number of Interception rounds.
  • Fixed enemies disarmed by Radial Disarm not engaging the player in melee or behaving with appropriate aggression levels after disarmed.
  • Fixed missing explosion effect from Ogris.
  • Fixed issues with Portuguese Mod descriptions.  
  • Fixed broken Lotus transmission subtitle that would occur in Crossfire missions.

If your post in a Hotfix/Update thread includes 'Still no fix for...."

1) Include a link to a relevant bug report/screenshot that has details on reproducibility and the nature of the issue.

Without these details it is increasingly difficult to troubleshoot the specifics involved in resolving a bug.

ty

Edit:  Best Event Alert thus far.  I wish you guys would extend it until the release of U16.  Going to be a real bummer once it's gone.

I've heard many old players say it's brought them back to Warframe because of the limitation and challenge.

Edited by Ishki88

so THAT'S why the enemies were so hard

Yeah. It wasn't too hard for me. 5 waves, level 21 enemies. A lot of slash procs, though. Feel sorry for people who experienced level 300+ enemies, though (although I bet certain individuals here think that's the best thing ever. EDIT: The post above mine...).

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Still no fix for Nova`s Null Star trail. 

There is still no trail for the null star.. If you squint your eyes in a dark place and run around you can see a tiny trace of energy, but not the long, glowy trail it used to have.

It`s been already more than 1 month since this problem came up and since it was normal before I`m really disappointed by your speed of dealing with things. 

"

• Fixed enemies in the Phoenix Intercept Tactical Alert’s bonus round improperly increasing in level.

"

OH okay that explains the fact that in the end of the bonus round my squad killed 2776 enemies.

xD damnyum. I have to say i did enjoy it tho. 

https://i.imgur.com/qwa8Mum.jpg

But thanks for the fix tho! My friends are having issues on the  2th part of the Phoenix mission 

Edited by Poisonkyuubi

Is that why when I first looked at the second mission it said level 150-155 but after changing my pants loadout it said 30-35?

Oh, and still no fix for wrong textures on female Red Veil Operatives in mission and on Relay?  It's the same issue Maroo had except red instead of blue.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/402427-missplaced-uv-on-red-veil-female-model/