Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back The Coming Storm

NocturneOfSolace

Seriously, I know I'm not the only who remembers this track from pre U14 UI, I also know I'm not the only one who really liked it, if not outright preferred the old UI

We can't get the old UI back, so at least do us this solid DE, you threw away a really atmospheric track of music when you got rid of this track

Bring back the Coming Storm

This brings back memories. We need this back. It was subtle in the background, but it was there i hear this now and i remember the VERY OLD ARTIFACTS(currently auras)

This is a petition i can get under. 

Edited by rechot

Yes, please bring back the old music from the early days of Warframe. Seriously, I would leave the game open and have this play in the background while on the internet. The beeps of the Liset are not immersive and atmospheric at all, it's just annoying. Warframe had such good atmosphere back then, it was a very dark and mysterious game, good times.

Yes, please bring back the old music from the early days of Warframe. Seriously, I would leave the game open and have this play in the background while on the internet. The beeps of the Liset are not immersive and atmospheric at all, it's just annoying. Warframe had such good atmosphere back then, it was a very dark and mysterious game, good times.

I think there's supposed to be remixes coming for some of the older tracks.

Edited by (PS4)WiiConquered

I loved the old ambience of the Void too, I think StallordD called it "In the Shadow of the Tower". Something sinister and unnerving. But yes, I agree on re-adding The Coming Storm.

DE plz make OST with old musics too plz :3

i had an idea how the old school ui could be implemented into the new ui. simple by making an option choice for a  free ship or old-school chart. all it would simply do is make all the buttons the current ui uses and align them semi similarly to the original.

like when we log in we would be instantly in the star map but same ui buttons on the top layer. but once clicked it would just teleport to that part of the ship like when we pause and choose an option. so it wouldnt be adding to much extra but still being fast  while using a bit of the old with new ui. personally i like the immersion of the ship. but doesnt mean i didnt like the other chart either. just a thought

+1 here too.

After a few missions of the new music I started YouTubing the old Warframe music and listening to that in missions instead. The new music is nice, don't get me wrong! Especially the void music. It's just that I only here two tracks there. The good one when I'm not fighting (it's so good!) which is almost never, and the lesser one when I am fighting. So basically, there's one track played through the entire mission. Over and over, and over... and over...

I miss the old atmospheric music that pulled you into the missions. There was so much depth.

*Edit
I was just reminded of the Sims series. There is a tab in the options for music that lets you select which tracks play through the characters stereo and which don't play. This would be nice in Warframe. You could even add it in as albums for a cleaner UI. Like 2013, 2014, 2015, and so on, racial tracks specifically for Grineer, Corpus, Infested, etc., or by event timelines.
De, can we have that??

Edited by Keyse