Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Heartfelt Message.

TheErebus.

My friends who I've made here:

Syndrex, Noamuth, Utarious, Devoid, Madgod, 2pro4u, Somedude101, izzatuw, Pharen, Altey, Ninjasnipe, Kenshin, Kalenath, SquirmyBurrito AND MY BESTEST FRIEND GHOST333!!!!

All you guys are awesome.

Everyone else sucks and you should go feel bad about it.
LOOOOOSSEEERRRRSSSSS.

Glad to see I've had no impact on you.

Edited by (PS4)Legolegend144

2 years and 3 days ago, The account known as Ded_Sek was registered into warframe. Tomorrow will be the day that the user Ded_Sek made an account here on the forums. That user was me. 

The earliest post I made under that alias was here: 

This was on the ban the user above you thread.

I've been on here for a damn long time, and to be honest, I don't regret a single moment of it. Well...some moments, but for the most part, it's been good times after good times after good times. I've made a lot of friends and even fans. I really don't deserve it, i mean I'm just an argumentative arsehead who makes stupid posts in off-topic. 

But even so, I love this forum and I enjoy the time spent here. 

I sound sentimental as all hell, but I really don't care.

Syndrex, Noamuth, Utarious, Devoid, Madgod, 2pro4u, Somedude101, izzatuw, Pharen, Altey, Ninjasnipe, Kenshin, Kalenath, SquirmyBurrito AND MY BESTEST FRIEND GHOST333!!!!

LOOOOOSSEEERRRRSSSSS.

Aww, you're one of my friends here as well.  ^.^

2 years and 3 days ago, The account known as Ded_Sek was registered into warframe. Tomorrow will be the day that the user Ded_Sek made an account here on the forums. That user was me. 

The earliest post I made under that alias was here: 

This was on the ban the user above you thread.

I've been on here for a damn long time, and to be honest, I don't regret a single moment of it. Well...some moments, but for the most part, it's been good times after good times after good times. I've made a lot of friends and even fans. I really don't deserve it, i mean I'm just an argumentative arsehead who makes stupid posts in off-topic. 

But even so, I love this forum and I enjoy the time spent here. 

I sound sentimental as all hell, but I really don't care.

LOOOOOSSEEERRRRSSSSS.

o i c how it is erebus ;~;