Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

I think this is totally unneeded anyways. It's not even funny.

Edit: Since this topic got merged into this megathread, I was refering to this white/blue/gold comment.

Oh and removed that 'one' comma to make people happy.

Edited by SIDESTRE4M

It's worth noting that your "Primed Ammo Drum" thread is also in feedback.

I think, this is totally unneeded anyways. It's not even funny.

People tend to get excited as a result of updates/void trader coming, so they tend to act annoying. Best to just ignore it.

Edited by Nitresco

It's worth noting that your "Primed Ammo Drum" thread is also in feedback.

People tend to get excited as a result of updates/void trader coming, so they tend to act annoying. Best to just ignore it.

Wow I mistakened general feedback as general discussion.

He should be White and Gold. All of the Frames that have been a Starter Frame are White and Gold.

Agreed white and gold combo would work perfect for him, then again however Frost Prime started black gold for default so either one will do.

He should be White and Gold. All of the Frames that have been a Starter Frame are White and Gold.

Aye, and given Nova Prime was blue-gold (close enough to black, eh) I think it's fits into the pattern - PLUS! It allows for Ash Prime to be Black-Gold! WHOOOOOO!

DE are wizards. They had inadvertently predicted a future social media crisis and thus booted out Nova Prime as a Blue-Black Prime. But Either Dark or Light color would suit Volt Prime. He's fashionable in both.

Holy S#&$. I always wondered why DE made her such random colors for a prime frame. It all makes sense now.

Hmm, I'm kinda hoping for brown and gold volt, anyways. I think he could look good either way though.

Maybe he'll be a trend setter too and be a combination of dark with some nice light trim, somehow predicting the future in a different way.