The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

Imho armour and speed. Give him 65 armour and 1.1 or 1.15 base speed.

About the more life thing, i think you could at best give him a little more shields. Health on the Volt doesn't really make sense - 100 is already weird. Maybe 75 base hp and 175 base shields? Ain't happening but would be nice.

By the way, Volt is not a caster, he's a shock trooper / fast support hybrid. His powers make zero sense for a caster. That's why added base speed and armour would work well with him. Mobile breakthrough and fixed defense need more speed and armour to work with. Right now Volt goes down far too fast to play him offensively.

Edited by Autongnosis

More Damage On Overload.

And More Volt Awesomeness.

Damage is not the solution for overload, it needs to be reworked completely, which i highly doubt because most of DE's buff's to Ember and Oberon haven't made much of a difference.

Volt should honestly be one of the fastest frames in the game, maybe not Rhino P + vanguard + sprint level, but he should at LEAST tie with Loki P..

...You do realize Rhino P + vanguard is the exact same speed as Loki P, right?

It usually take a a few weeks or a month after the teaser for the frame to be put up in the prime access.

Um, no - the new trailer was revealed exactly the day after the current PA did end, so actually this time it was a little too early, I guess Nova PA will end this Tuesday or Wednesday and the new PA will be available the week after.