Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Think U16 Will Introduce A New Resource?

Garland137

Now that Archwing is being expanded into Sharkwing, we have both a large addition to this new gamemode, as well as a new tileset to play it on.  Unfortunately that's a prime opportunity to introduce a new resource.  Rare or hard-to-obtain resource that only drops from Sharkwing areas?  I can already imagine the rage.

Do you think it will happen?  Has been there any comments by DE to that effect that I've missed?  What do you think such a resource could be?

Yes. Dragonite for making the new dragon frame. It only drops via... Raid or something. With a 0.001% chance of dropping from a new special unit type that only shows up in Raids.

Calling it now.

Dragonite. It only drops from magical carp we must kill underwater.

The new resource is called "Jameson". It drops from the new death squad boss named "Jameson", who you get the death mark from beating the new boss on the planet eris named "James" 8 times. It's used to craft the new frame, "jameson", who is all about yelling and screaming at enemies til they shut up and drop dead from ear bursting

Trust me. I datamined this today. I was quite shocked. It sounds like a joke but I promise you it is not.

It'll add the Tymercitopes. 

They allow you to infuse Forma with Omni-like powers so when you use them you can create a universal Polarity slot that only take 1 point of modding power to use.

You'll need to farm a rare enemy, then build a device, then travel to where the device will take you, and finally defeat me. 

If you're not quick enough, i'll flee to another planet, which will break said device and you'll have to start the whole ordeal again.

In all seriousness, It may add a new one. It'd be cool to find a new resource that resides in those under-the-ocean bases.

If they will add a new type of item, or device, then I definitely think there will be a new one.

Edited by Tymerc