Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Of You Re-Color Your Weapons?

I don't as I feel it's more authentic to leave the weapons as they are - although I do color my Warframes ala the types of characters I feel would wear them.

A notable loophole in this is that I DO color my Archwing under the idea of it being

*deep booming voice*

AN EXTENSION OF THE WARFRAME

Though I ALSO colored my Archwing weapons, and now I'm feeling rather guilty about that..

I can barely bring myself to use event weapons that can't be recolored.

Thank Lotus for Prisma because I was like that (STILL AM.)

Any Future Wraith/Vandel will be swept under the rug.  For one it's hard to match anything with the colors, and personally I hate (bright) red.

Yes.

Even though my possession of various colour palettes even though they're unlabelled and a source of mild consternation on my part renders the whole exercise mildly ironic. Of course, granted, of the palettes I own, I use only 4 kinds of blue, 3 kinds of red, one Gold, a Black, a White and 2 Oranges.

At any rate, I use weapons long enough to like them/see which frame can make good on them, I'll give them a scheme to go with it. With the PBR rolling in gradually, some are actually rather pretty with some more colour to them.

Either way...hooray for ironic activities.