Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Give Up. I Guess I Am Too Old For This Game.

(PSN)Luven68

Question

I have been playing Warframe for about a year and I really liked it.  I was playing earlier and I got captured by something and the next thing I knew I was in a mission without weapons and was told to find them so I could leave.  I failed to finish the mission and was sent back to my base without my favorite warframe and the weapons I had.  when I clicked on the "captured" warframe I was told to go to the mission again to get my items back.

I have tried 5 times and each time I fail.  I am almost 70 years old and don't have the reflexes of a young person so I doubt I will be able to get my items back.

So I guess I will let the younger crowd have the game as I don't really like the fact that I can lose items here, I dont understand why they put that mechanic in the game.

Wow. 70. That's just awsome. I'm cheering for you already. Here I am at 40 something thinking I'm one of the older players.

If all else fails and before you give up entirely, please put in a support request that describes your situation in detail. It takes time but support is pretty good. They might be able to help.

EDIT. Ninja'd by a mod.

EDIT 2: PM'd DERebecca. Rare case where it's warranted.

Edited by Kihana

Damn bro, 70 years?  I hope I still like video games when I'm that age.

Pretty sure our generation will, remember the oldest Battlefield player?

It's probably us when we get to the 70s

Edited by Kao-Snake

I got captured recently on purpose.

From what I remember there are 4 items to collect -

Primary

Secondary

Melee

Powers

I beat the first few guys up. Just ran to the first objective because they were taking too long to kill.

Just keep running it. It is hella weird playing Warframe without all the stuff you take for granted but you will get there.

PS I'm 40. been playing vidya games for 30yrs. I cant wait to see what gaming will be like in another 30 years

Great to hear your still gaming and great to see you are enjoying warframe.

I think plenty or players asking for the game to be super hard forget it could actually kill the game for players like the OP, which would be a terrible thing in my opinion, especially if theya re enjoying it.  Warframe can handle players of all skill levels.

I hope the advice from people here help with you completing the mission and gaining back the use of a favoured warframe.  Best of luck :)

I'd have never imagined that Warframe would pique interest of the senior citizens. That's amazing, honestly!

Anyway, I wish I could help you out there, but we're playing on different platforms to begin with.

As people have mentioned already, the best way around this, is to rush through the enemies untill you've collected your weapons.

What's the frame that got captured?

PS: If it still doesn't work out, you could send in a ticket. I'm pretty confident that DE would help you out.