Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Mmo's Have You Played Thus Far ?

lancerr11

I was thinking about the mmo's & other multiplayer games i have played so far and i was wondering if i could find anyone with the same tastes as me . So far I've played :

The Lord of the Rings Online - Got a level 77 warden toon in lotro , i've played it for quite a while until i got bored of the grind :/

Star wars The Old Republic -  I have a level 55 sith warrior , level 39 Trooper , level 44 Sİth inquisitor , level 20 Bounty hunter , sniper & jedi knight . Played this for a long time but eventually got bored of the grind and quit :/

DC Universe Online - Have a few toons on DCUO , my main has 106 Combat Rating with most of the Amazon Fury gears fulled modded . This is probably the only mmo i quit because of the developers , not the grind . A bunch of money-hungry monkeys SOE are .

Elder Scrolls Online - I quit eso to study for my finals , was going to go back but couldn't get the money to refresh my subscribtion , i guess i'll start it again on March 17th when the subscription fee goes away . Had a Level 57 (Veteran Rank 7) in this . 

Warframe - Duh -.- , Not exactly an MMO but ya know . Recently i've noticed that i'm getting sort of bored with the lack of content within warframe . Leveling stuff for mastery ranks is starting to bother me . However i still keep on playin' because the Greedy Milks ain't gonna milk itself ..

What other games have you guys played that you can suggest me to fill out my free time between events/updates in warframe ?

Edited by lancerr11

Played Runescape for... well, quite a long time. Was a Player Moderator for part of my career, but I eventually resigned from disgust at Jagex's "business decisions", and how Runescape was turning out as a result.

Eventually, I left all together and found new games and communities to attach myself to.

Long before that, I tried WoW. Didn't play it much, though.

I made a Dwarf Hunter that got up level 44 or so, but then for reasons I really cannot remember, I stopped playing.

Edited by Tymerc

Global Agenda: by far my favorite.  My K:D in pvp was probably in the negatives, but I loved the pve.  Sad it's dead.

Firefall: played it for about a week, lost interest.

Tera: played as a uncensored loli priestess, loved it for a little while, but lost interest as well.

That's about it.  Not very many interesting games in the MMO genre.

Edited by Katakuna

I've played: Earth and beyond, Eve Online, Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy 14, and Star Wars Knights of the old republic.  Also Warframe is not an MMO.  I think I tried a couple free MMOs, but didn't last long because they sucked or where money pits I wasn't willing to deal with, but I also can't remember their names.  FF11 was tied as my favorite with Earth and beyond, but EA ran Earth and beyond, so it was predictable they ran it into the ground after only about two years(servers plagued with hardware failures and content delayed ridiculously).  

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Runescape was my first

Then City of Heroes was my first downloaded mmo 

Then I got into DC Universe Online Played that on an off for around 2 years

Then Champions Online for a brief time

Marvel Heroes beta

TERA for a month or so

The ESO beta

Then I tried APB: Reloaded But didnt like it

Archeage

Then Warframe and been here since :)

Edited by Demonfr34k

Then Champions Online for a brief time

TERA

Then I tried APB: Reloaded But didnt like it

APB is also among the few shooters i have played , it's horrible matchmaking system eventually drove me away . Also played champions online but i found it very childish and lost interest in it real fast .

Tera wasn't bad but i'm not really into all that -japanese huge swords & flying spaghetti monsters-

APB is also among the few shooters i have played , it's horrible matchmaking system eventually drove me away . Also played champions online but i found it very childish and lost interest in it real fast .

Tera wasn't bad but i'm not really into all that -japanese huge swords & flying spaghetti monsters-

APB Was also bad for its poor security that allowed many player to hack their way to victory.

I like APB's customization options , how it lets you create your own symbols & all . But the matchmaking & no story (there's literally no story and it gets boring witout a story ..)

Also the security issues on APB has been solved with the FairFight but matchmaking is still the same .

I like APB's customization options , how it lets you create your own symbols & all . But the matchmaking & no story (there's literally no story and it gets boring witout a story ..)

Also the security issues on APB has been solved with the FairFight but matchmaking is still the same .

Oh yeah I loved the customization. I think they're needs to be more games like it. I also didnt like that it was a strictly pvp focused game. It would of been cool to have some pve in there too. 

It would have been cool to have some pve in there too. 

Exactly my thought . If apb had just a bit of PvE or just a tiny bit of a story ; It would be playable . 

Still looking for games to play , i'm downloading firefall atm :/

Exactly my thought . If apb had just a bit of PvE or just a tiny bit of a story ; It would be playable . 

Still looking for games to play , i'm downloading firefall atm :/

I wana try Firefall. But Im starting to feel like warfram will be my bounce game (The game i will play between other games I try out) because DE has so far done me no wrong.

Too many to remember. 

The first one, or one of the two first ones I remember playing are:

WoW yearssss back during a trial

and another browser MMO called Fallen Sword.

A lot of the other MMO's I used to play and enjoy have died. It's a shame since A LOT of them had potential to be great. 

Runescape *I actually had no idea what to do, and forgot my account, honestly I still prefer this MMO from back then, don't like the newer version.

MapleStory *Tried it when it was extremely popular in middle school, but didn't see why it was fun :/

Archeage *got bored of it pretty fast.

Planetside 2 *Vanu Sovereignty!!! 

Heroes and Generals *got old real fast for me, or cause I suck at the game. 

Ive played...

#1 wow or world of warcraft.  it was fun while it lasted but it got boring after a while, and even though I want to play it again at some points it sub fee keeps me from doing that.

but it did help me with not giving a crap, when I quit I had the (at the time) 18000 golds worth sands of time mount and wanted to play it again just because of that.

then I decided not to give a crap and it was such a good feeling.

#2 guild wars 2. I liked the game when I did play it but the role play server I was on only had people role playing in the bar.

so after a while I quit. Im probably going to get back into it when the heart of the thorns expansion comes out. (or has came out after ive written this)

#3 runescape. ive only played a tiny bit at a Friends request and didn't like it enough to keep playing.

#4 archage. after getting royally burned by purchasing a founders pack and then not being able to log in ive decided to %@#$ it and move on.

#4 realm of the mad god. joined a guild, the guild died got bored, quit.

#5 planet side 2. chose vanau or how ever you spell it, got to the top of a tower and was sniped over and over. I did get a kill by blind luck though.

i also failed at using my rocket launcher as a mortar on the enemy tanks and they shot me as well. at this point i was getting upset about being a noob and getting insta sniped unless I was in the middle of nowhere with no fights happening.

then  after I had already quit I heard off a friend how his paid for currency ship took 3 hours to fix itself after getting blown up and was glad that I did quit.

that's it. or maybe I forgot something, and if I did ill put it in later.

Edited by Agentcheese

Here are what I've played which I sort of put effort into playing:

1. Ragnarok Online: Lv65 Priest only, quit after realizing I'm wasting my money on it when it was pay-to-pay. Stopped around pre-Juno patch. Ended up playing on private servers because the grind was too difficult for a 12-year old me.

2. ROSE Online, as nostalgic as Ragnarok, but didn't get far because of the grind unsuitable for a poor kid I was.

3. World of Warcraft, a private server. Never had the chance to raid the Lich King's tower. There, I realized the meaning of gearscores.

4. Rohan Online, I was hopeful of the Assassination PvP but I was outDPS'd and bullied at low level by Assassins, like WoW's Rogue hunting for lowbies.

5. Cabal Online, the grindfestiest grindfest of all grindfest. The grind is actually unrewarding by means of time wasted on it.

6. Free Sky, my first seriously played browser game. If that's an MMO, too.

7. War Rock, an MMOFPS, which also I deemed poor man's Battlefield after finding out BF3 because it has vehicles and aircraft. Quit after the servers been plagued by hackers. High Jump, Wallhack, No Recoil, 100% Accuracy (ever get sniped with a shotgun 1km away?).

8. Gunbound, it was nice. My first aiming-based shooting game. Quit because of aimbots too.

9. Dragon Nest, it has that gameplay where it's really, really great. Combat system is really good on PvP despite the imbalance of several classes. Imagine fighting games like Tekken (but not as hardcore like it, probably) gone 3D. Soon to quit.

10. Phantasy Star Online 2, which I deemed "One of Japan's games not going to have Western release". But it has SEA server which kinda underpopulated compare to its homeland server. I get easily burned out because of the bearable grind. Yeah it's bearable but I feel I'm not progressing at some point. But that's just me having not much time for gaming.

Of course, include Warframe.

Edited by faustias

Tried Landmark , still in Closed Beta . It has major fps drop issues . I can barely play it on low ..

Currently playing Nosgoth , a tps game kinda like team fortress , but with vampires and humans from the Legacy of Kain story . It's not bad but too many hackers around.

Currently downloading Firefall , i've heard nice things about it .

Signed up to the beta of Skyforge , heard it's an excellent game . I'm thinking of even maybe buying a founder's pack if i can get into the closed beta anytime soon .

Also signed up for Fortnite , i've been waiting for that for a while now . It's a sandbox builder/third person shooter game by Epic Games . Still in the Alpha which i did not get in ..(sigh)

Waiting for the subscription fee to be removed from ESO in march 17th . That way i can start playing again :3

Let me know if you guys think there's any games out there i should try out .

Edited by lancerr11