Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Your Warframe Jam

(PSN)spotscat

What music (if any) do you listen to when you play.

In-game sounds?

Rock?

Classical?

I personally like to kill grineer to house music, melee chops on the break, 4th abilities on the drop, adds a whole new element to the game. Im sure I look really weird at the start of missions when im just spinning my character around but who care :D.

Warframe jam? What does it taste like?

Or has it not been made yet? If so, why not try making it?

Yes, it is funny to use different meanings of words. Anyways, what I listen to while playing Warframe is the sound of forgiveness: Screaming, and then silence. 

I like full on EDM(Zedd or some other dj) and classical works(whatever I can find on youtube), something from Thomas Bergersen or just Two Steps from Hell(I just go with a album/playlist). When I get depressed it is anime music from me, if it ein't gonna go kyun kyun kyun, or something similar then it's not for me!

Also my Jam is strawberry, works perfect with some rough bread in the morning.

Note, this is only while on warframe in real life, I listen to hip-hop, pop or whatever it's called... xD Reasons!

Edited by elixze

If I'm not listening to the existing music I tend to favor various remix tracks and perhaps oddly, certain tracks from the old Ace Combat games.  Ace Combat Zero in particular, that Flamenco inspiration, love it.

Edited by Revenant102

I'm partial to high-energy rock & metal for warframe.

That said, this particular song would have to my "warframe jam", and there's a story to it. Randomly came on my playlist on some random survival mission way back when and, my gods, for seven glorious minutes I attained tenno nirvana.

I like this when playing a frame with lots of explosions... like Ember or Nova, or especially when there is an Ember and Nova together :)

This one is one of my all time favourites, when I couldn't decide what to play. (same "famous" composer)

Edited by smithf