Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Stolen Dreams

[DE]Drew

lets get realistic here PC is getting u16 today so clock starts ticking, when we will see it? With the tactical alerts taking up all of April that leaves May for a possible release?

Trying to get a feel for it here I mean I hope we don't have to wait 2months again like the previous update to this that was a very long wait.

Need not to fear it won't take 2 months b4 we get it! Remember it only took 2 months that 1 time due to it being the holiday season

so since holidays are long gone it won't take 2 months so no worries!!

lets get realistic here PC is getting u16 today so clock starts ticking, when we will see it? With the tactical alerts taking up all of April that leaves May for a possible release?

Trying to get a feel for it here I mean I hope we don't have to wait 2months again like the previous update to this that was a very long wait.

I've added the following information to the patch notes:

Kohm Changes
- Kohm now uses traces instead of projectiles (to improve performance). 
- Stats reverted to original values (the values it originally released with before we started changing it). We will continue to monitor for performance and balance issues. 

The reason these were not added before is because consoles actually received these changes before PC, and so they were not in our notes. Sorry for the confusion. 

Kohm Changes
- Stats reverted to original values. We will continue to monitor for performance and balance issues. 

The reason these were not added before is because consoles actually received these changes before PC, and so they were not in our notes. Sorry for the confusion. 

So, there's going to be a hotfix to revert the Kohm stats to the pre-patch values?  Or... am I missing something else?  

Kohm Changes
- Stats reverted to original values (the values it originally released with before we started changing it). We will continue to monitor for performance and balance issues. 

As far as patch notes go, nothing in their U16 notes says the kohm has become the MK1-braton we have on the PS4, they still have the balanced one (which was already tweaked 2 times). I still hope this is all a mistake 'cause nothing there makes sense, we spend more ammo to do less damage divided in less pellets, meaning it's less efficent, less damaging and has fall off.

Could we please get extra option for shields lost visual blue flash? Like option remove it? Because now, if i use valkyr, 90% of time, my screen flashes blue! seriously, every 5 seconds or so BLUE FLASH. Now hud removal helps little bit, but it still happens even when hud is removed.

For me, the new Warframe, Chroma, in PCs Update 16 looks awesome. Also the DRagon NIkanas Handle bug is solved in U16 but so many other bugs, like Lotus Kubrows have a different pattern, they are tiny and so much more. I hope DE can patch all this things, till we get our hands on U16. No problem for waiting a month.

Drew, can you please tell us, if Berserker gets also a patch in U16? Me and many Clan Members noticed, that Berserker doesn't proc the speed on every crit hit. Seems like nearly never on stealth kills and maybe 1 out of 3 crit hits procs the speed buff. Also the timer doesent resets.

Edited by (PS4)NeroRedgrave

Is stolen dreams a one time thing? Or will I be able to farm catalysts?  I can't see right now since I won't be on for a while...

It's a quest, so unless De changed anything, you can only do a quest once.  Considering these rewards are given at the end of the quest, I suspect re-doing the quest with friends/clan members/etc will not yield repeat rewards.  Feel free to test it though, and let us know if there's somethign we can exploit to farm blue potato blueprints, lol

Edited by (PS4)IkariWarrior83

The new noise stat does not change if you add a noise suppression mod such as suppress or hush, i would have thought that adding one of these mods would change the stat accordingly but nope.

Probably because the mod works by reducing the radius that an enemy can hear the shot to 0m, not actually changing it to "silent" in the code. in theory there's a distance that they could still hear it, but at that point you're pretty much standing on him with the gun in their ear. on the other hand, they still won't hear a bow even if the arrow is poking them.

Am i the only one having issues with vitality? Maxed out its supposed to add 440% but its only adding a total of 440 to the base for around 600. this is seriously hindering my t4 gameplay

On what frame?

NVM....You must be using Mirage...  she is the only one that would give you a health of 592 at max rank with a max vitality...BTW this is normal...

Edited by (PS4)jwernecke

Is anyone else having issues with accessing the ducat station? I try to enter it and it gives me a constant load screen and when I exit and when try to re-enter the station blinks but then doesn't even open up... Drew any thoughts on this?

I couldn't get it to work on the Earth relay, but the Eris one works fine for me.  It might be everyone is at the Earth relay for the trader.  If you have access to another relay try there.