Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg Chromas New Helm! [Megathread]

XAvICoreZ

Not really, they said the current is his default and just that.

If he'll have a yet-to-be-seen third helmet that is neither his new default nor the headdress one, then yeah, I suppose that's true.

OR.....OR.....OR.....or they're just teasing us again to surpise us when the update actually comes out!

BOOM Just blew your mind again! 

I doubt that.

If you are gonna do it, do it every time...you don't get to be selective with that kind of thing.

Or maybe the idea is that when customers complain, you re-examine your own opinions and if..IF...you find that you can agree with them you change it. BUT if you still feel strongly you keep what you have.

Life isn't all binary choices.

that helmet is #@$%$@ GOD%#$^%^%#^ LIKE 

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM HYPE wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rIC FLIAR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: DOES DE REALIZE HOW MUCH BETTER HE LOOKS NOW?  GOODDD THE COLOUR SCHEMES

THE SCHEEEEEEEEMEESSSS

*faints*

Edited by Ishki88

I am not hated the old and this concept at all. The problem was only that wasn't what the community wished because a lot of us spent a lot of time and feedback on concepts then they wanted to release an anteater instead of making a dragonlike frame. 

Secondly this is an online community with different ideas and opinions and the devs should watch our needs because they made the game for us who play and the customers have some right to be upset or negative if they doesn't like what they are doing.

I am more upset about them to make corrupted and primed mods instead make buffs on the old one mods which are so bad. There is a lot more thing what they do badly at least this time they fixed a "minor" problem.

I am wondering if they thinking about to make dmg 3.0 and 3.0 version to all instead fix already the performance and making the focus / passive skill system.

Ps : Sorry for derailing a little the subject but these things much more important than how chroma will looks.

On Warframe Primetime DE Megan said Chroma had something special and cool that they wanted to surprise us with. Maybe that something is a helmet that morphs depending on abilities or color choices chosen?

I highly doubt they just caved and changed the appearance.