Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg Chromas New Helm! [Megathread]

XAvICoreZ

... i liked his helm it was fine,

just because the majority of people are unaware dragons are multicultural and have many different appearances in them and they need to whine when they don't get everything spoon fed to server their delicate needs.

i hope its something like his helm changes as you use moves,

simply because 

1 that would be rather cool

2 i know just seeing it every time they use a move would so aggravate those whiners

3 they deserve to be gravitated,

the amount of venom over his design was, frankly, 

a disgusting display of the worst dregs humanity has to offer.

i was ashamed to be part of this community during the chroma venom.

i mean i dont like rhino or excal

i think their ugly and stupid

same with trinity

but do i post a 8 million threads about how they need a rework and de better listen

no i suck it up like man,

get over it and ove on,

no one forces me to use anything so i use what i like

but golly gee, the hate chroma had was not cool.

i really really hope his helm does that snout thing for moves.

In the design and art world there is a saying "sometimes you have to kill your darlings" meaning when you design something you may think it's the best thing since slice bread, but if your client thinks it sucks then you have to be brave enough to redesign and most times than naught the design will actually come out better. Being a artist I applaud Minki being brave enough to kill his darling:) 

ITS NOT AN ALT HELM FOLKS!

Source: Facebook page

- I still think the snout that does the firebreathing comes out from an ability. most likely the ultimate.

vkpOUkA.jpg

K51hhx2.jpg

DNHvh94.png

OHHHH FUUUCK!!!!!

ITS EVEN BETTER THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER SEEN AAND ITS EVEN BETTER THAN HANZO'S VERSION OF THE DRAGON HELM!!!

WHOAAAA!!!!! HOLY CRAAP!!!!! @ ^@

i hope they give us a skin that changes the body

so i do.

just because the majority of people are unaware dragons are multicultural and have many different appearances in them and they need to whine when they don't get everything spoon fed to server their delicate needs.

simply because 

2 i know just seeing it every time they use a move would so aggravate those whiners

same with trinity

but do i post a 8 million threads about how they need a rework and de better listen

get over it and ove on,

j1ktg.jpg

This is bunk.

Never mind me, just an old man rambling about the good old days and looking for things to be annoyed by... like the fact they tore away the frame's tail probably to be sold to us separately like they did with nekros and valkyr :D  

Edit: so old that I even forgot how to quote :P

Edited by Fugpo

Despite the new helmet, I still dont see "dragon" anywhere on the frame. I think it would have been better if they called it something other than dragon frame. People wouldnt have complained as much... or at all.

To me, its the Chroma frame. With a new helmet.

I must say I admire the action they took in to pleasing the community.

simply because 

same with trinity

get over it and ove on,

I'm getting a "FeedBack shouldn't exist" vibe from this.

I can get being unhappy that they didn't show his Anteater helm (Which I'm sure will be his alt or something along those lines).

But straight out bashing the feedback system? How else will DE know their community doesn't agree with their choices before they start losing money?

"Suck it up like a man, get over it and move on". This statement implies that you can't change your situation. Telling DE what we think can change the situation.

People need to stop assuming that they just threw away the anteater helm. DE hasn't said they deleted it, or whatever all of you folks are concerned about. All that has been said is that this new helmet isn't the alt helmet. That is all we know.

I hope to god it's an alt. His default looked better. Not this crap, now he looks like an Elite from Halo

Haha, that's a funny comparison, because it does look like an Elite's head from Halo.

And that's funny because Elites were nicknamed dinosaur's because they kind of looked like dinosaur's.

Dinosaurs are reptiles. Dragons are reptiles. Coincidence? I think not!

Chroma as Halo Elite confirmed.

Despite the new helmet, I still dont see "dragon" anywhere on the frame. I think it would have been better if they called it something other than dragon frame. People wouldnt have complained as much... or at all.

To me, its the Chroma frame. With a new helmet.

I must say I admire the action they took in to pleasing the community.

get-out-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3