Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg Chromas New Helm! [Megathread]

XAvICoreZ

WHERE ARE YOU WHITE KNIGHTS NOW!

AYY LMAO

Thanks DE, it was for the better.   But to please everyone, his first helmet should still be accessible for the people who liked it.

Fair is fair.

Plot twist: it was an alt helmet all along.

Plot twist twist: it was me, Dio!

Plot twist twist twist: Not even M. Night Shyamalan could predict what a twist it was!

I am soo proud of the gaming company i support.

They actually changed the ant eater helmet.

I wonder where is this dude keep posting haters gonna hate chroma pic on the forums.

He must be quite &!$$ed right now.

Edit:Oh if its an alt helmet it would be a plain effort of cash grab since they are well aware of how bad the original one looks and decided to put the alternate one on teaser site.

iF THATS THE CASE,SHAME ON YOU.

Some people LIKED the "ant eater" helmet, your a rude one arent you?

OKOKOK... I don't want to sound crazy guys... but if you look the chroma's crown part of his head in the Tennolive reveal it has little horns both sides and one large hole-horn in the middle top of his head... NOW if you look really closely at the Chroma in the "Sanctuary" hypewebpage thing it has 3 huges horns, two sides, and one bigger without a hole on top of the head!!! I dunno how to post images so watch it by yourself! Did DE guys really past the hangover and listened to us and do something about his looks?? :P 

They did, yay. But I'll assume anteater-like helmet will be the alt (I think they swapped between those two... kinda want anteater helmet too :P)

So since they caved in once they might as well cave in on Trinity's lobsterskirt

Maybe the lobsterskirt wouldn't look so bad if it had clothing physics...

Ah well, at this point it's a classic. I wouldn't complain about a re-design, but I don't want it completely gone either.

Wow. I mean, wow. DE listened to feedback about visual design.

Oh sure, keep the lobster tail but get rid of an okay-looking helmet.

I miss that snout.. 

I could have said so many dirty jokes about where that snout goes..

I'll miss it too, mate. Now I can't colour him black to make him look like Kalameet :(

Sorry to say this, but the ones who liked Chroma's design were a minority. However, if this makes you feel better, I bet his original helmet is gonna be an alternative one.

Limbo received mostly negative feedback when he was revealed and DE didn't change him one bit, so why should have Chroma?

I do hope that the original helmet is still there though, I liked the concept they were going for much better. I mean I don't hate the new helmet, I in fact like it, but as I've said before this is literally the fan concept spiky rhino helmet so much people were complaining about, with an underbite.

Edited by RahuStalker

time is up. B[

Bro, do you even F5?

Plot Climax Twist:  First Frame with 3 helmets at launch :o

Edit:  Hey....Letter....does he look Chrome to you O_o or is that the website's lighting? 

That would be pretty neat. Unlikely, but neat.

Probably website lighting.

Also, sue me, I prefer his other helmet to be honest.

Sorry to say this, but the ones who liked Chroma's design were a minority. However, if this makes you feel better, I bet his original helmet is gonna be an alternative one.

It's OK I have no problem with the new look, and yes I suppose the helmet will be made an alternate option, but i have a big problem with the attitude. You can't show your face on a devstream and say that you´ll never rework a design because it's a matter of artistic vision and principle and months later cave in to pressure just like that because as I said it opens up the debate on at least 3 other designs where the majority also wanted a redesign.

THIS NEW HELMET IS AWFUL! The original was WAAAAY better. Also, THEY RUIND MY TRINITY x CHROMA SHIPPING!

Trinity...x Chroma shipping?

On topic... ADORE ADORE ADORE ADORE. I don't dislike the original, mind you, but I have a thing for fatheaded Monster Hunter-type dragons... and this helmet hits the right spot <3

I like the new helmet a lot. And I feel sorry for DE's. Make new frame - 50% of community screams "IT'S SHIET!". Remade frame how community wanted - other half of community screams "IT'S SHIET!" . You people very ungrateful. Feels like you never played Korean MMO's where developers don't give two formas about players opinion. So we are pretty lucky