Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg Chromas New Helm! [Megathread]

XAvICoreZ

Ungrateful? the only reason I'm mad is because they went back on their own words, they didn't give a **** about people´s complaints before this (about excalibur prime, frost prime, zephyr, trinity) and now they just run with their tails between their legs because of the megathread.

It's called CUSTOMER SERVICE. If most of your customers don't like something - you fix it. This is how it works.

So the question now is: did DE simply change which one was the default helmet, or scrap the headdress helmet entirely?

OR.....OR.....Or we're gonna have 2 alt helmets on release! 

BOOM! Just blew your mind! :D

giphy.gif

Edited by Darkmoone1

They did, but frankly I don't have the time to look through the devstreams to find it, it's probably one with Mynki

To be honest with you I don't think they ever said that.

I recall them saying things about their artistic vision..I remember Mynki saying he wouldn't change Trinity's lobster tail because he liked it....

I don't believe they ever said something to the effect of "we will never rework anything"

Besides. This could be just putting the alt helm as the base helmet.

Or maybe his helmet shape changes based on the energy color/element just chromatic dragons in D&D.

Edited by Ronyn

well i dunno about you but the helmet they showed at tenno live looked nothing like a dragon head in any sort of way...

when i think dragon... the first thing that comes to mind is certainly not a eastern European type of dragon..

i think more of the lines of asian dragon. but even still

they have slimmed down his arms bulkiness and re-designed his helmet and removed the odd tail

but i dunno i still dont dig his default helmet.. maybe his alt helmet is better looking 

it did look like a dragon. it looked like a greek dragon. it looked little like what most people think when they think of dragon which is eaither asian dragon or euro dragon.

It's called CUSTOMER SERVICE. If most of your customers don't like something - you fix it. This is how it works.

If you are gonna do it, do it every time...you don't get to be selective with that kind of thing.

If you are gonna do it, do it every time...you don't get to be selective with that kind of thing.

I don't understand what are you talking about. Most of the community didn't liked his default helmet. So they changed it. Just because some guys don't like, for example: how Rhino default helmet looks - they won't changed it. Get it? Majority! If majority really don't likes it then they will changed it because they do care about our opinion

it did look like a dragon. it looked like a greek dragon. it looked little like what most people think when they think of dragon which is eaither asian dragon or euro dragon.

As an Asian I can definitely see some eastern dragon motifs on his TennoLive helmet, even reminds me of those dragons from dragon dances.