Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fixed] What? Seriously?

Chaosyn

Question

So I tried to log in today.....yeah...Guess I'm screwed...

And now I can't post the pic I need to...great..

Needless to say my Launcher will not even start...I get a blank white screen with an error message

Could not create file

C:Program Files(x86)DownloadedPublicToolsJiraClient.exe.temp

Don't know why it would pick today to mess up everything...

Edited by Chaosyn

Obviously I tried to add the screenshot and it didn't work so I had to edit and add the info BY HAND.

God forbid that takes a bit of editing and actual time....Morons....I forgot you're all perfect and everything on Earth works 100% the first time...

So I tried to log in today.....yeah...Guess I'm screwed...

And now I can't post the pic I need to...great..

Needless to say my Launcher will not even start...I get a blank white screen with an error message

Could not create file

C:Program Files(x86)DownloadedPublicToolsJiraClient.exe.temp

Don't know why it would pick today to mess up everything...

Run as admin, clean PC registery... ask for support on DE's support desk, or reinstall, that usually works for me, good luck man c:

I would think a Founder of all people would know that this issue is best presented to Support and not the forums.

Yeah because asking other players might be faster than waiting for an automated reply and an actual response in a few DAYS....

Yeah because asking other players might be faster than waiting for an automated reply and an actual response in a few DAYS....

When you are providing detailed information like "I'm screwed" I know the community will know right where to start troubleshooting for you. Details problems make for easy solutions. 

Go to %localappdata%/Warframe and change the user permissions on that folder and all subfolders to allow everyone full control. Hopefully that will fix it.

EDIT: You may have it in Program Files, but same method should apply. Just find the install folder and make it so any user can modify it.

Edited by egregiousRac

Obviously I tried to add the screenshot and it didn't work so I had to edit and add the info BY HAND.

God forbid that takes a bit of editing and actual time....Morons....I forgot you're all perfect and everything on Earth works 100% the first time...

That wasnt even kind of obvious. You should calm down with that overly hostile tone there.