Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously De, 5 Forma Wasted (Synoid Gammacor Nerf)

ConzyFTW

You serious DE, I wasted 5 forma on this synoid gammacor, you shouldn't have nerfed it. Complete and utter waste. It's range was a big enough down fall for it, now it's a complete ammo eating and useless damaging weapon. Revert the changes please.

haha i was waiting for this post when i saw the update change. firstly put on ruinous extension then the range wouldnt be a problem. secondly pistol ammo drops a lot and if thats not enough then use a pistol ammo mutation or ammo pads. This is a much needed nerf to balance the weapon to match other syndicates.Also thats only 5 formas im having trouble getting rid of my 40 formas lol

You don't think that was on purpose? You think it was an accident they made a weapon overpowered so people would forma the hell out of it? They will always rotate the best weapon so people keep buying forma with plat. 

DE use your tears to make their coffee.

It was OP as hell, now it is more balanced

How does an over powered weapon hurt your game? You don't like a weapon don't use it, don't punish us players who do enjoy these overpowered weapons.

How does an over powered weapon hurt your game? You don't like a weapon don't use it, don't punish us players who do enjoy these overpowered weapons.

They aren't punishing you. They want you to find a new best weapon to spend time and money on. 

Yay Another nerf and an other 3 format wasted.  Maybe I should just go back to my AKstilleto. Synoid Gammacore 100 000 standing. Low Damage low Crit chance, Low crit multiplier 150 mag,  Well no better than the normal Gammacore.  Further more  you now get less magnetic damage when in corrosive or radiation.

Another great nerf form Warframe DEvs. ( I'm just been sarcastic of course)

I put a video on youtube to show my stats for the synoid Gammacor. pXbd1wspQWA

Edited by Alaricus42

You don't think that was on purpose? You think it was an accident they made a weapon overpowered so people would forma the hell out of it? They will always rotate the best weapon so people keep buying forma with plat. 

Why the hell would anyone waste plat on forma?