Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50-Word Challenge: Explain Why You Do/ Don't Like The Update

4MostlyHarmless2

Honestly, I'm stumped. I've been reading and looking at so many lengthy threads that I don't know what exactly you guys are mad at, or whether the whole forum is actually in an uproar as some people are saying.

So for the sake of clarity, may I at least know, in 50 words or less, why you do/ don't like the update? You can do both, if you can fit it into 50 words.

Here's my opinion: I do like this update because we now have a system for new lore, PvP that is closer to being balanced, and changes that make the game feel more like a game that I want to play and less of a chore that I have to do.

What about you guys? 

(Please follow the 50-word Challenge as much as possible. I want to hear what you're all thinking and why you're thinking it in the least amount of words possible) 

I don't like the stealth-nerf of excalibur because LoS is just broken; credits from void missions and from dark sectors have been halved; grineer have too many heavys (heavy gunner, bombard, napalm, commander, drahk master, manic); kohm has changed in a bad way, now it has falloff damage too; synoid gammacor has too much ammo consumption now, 7.5x times more ammo consumption is too much in my opinion. Also, 1 raid per day, a raid key takes 6 hours to build and I think it can be lost if you fail the mission

But who cares, chroma is awesome and the kohmak has a gorgeous sound :D

Edited by ArXinity

nerfs nerfs nerfs all of them over-nerfs and all nerfs un-needed[if needed not in this huge ammount]
bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs everywhere 
stealth nerfs
they forgot to add stuff they wrote in aptch notes eq:nrw boss sigils are actually not in drop tables but theya re in patch notes

Always waiting for more stuff.

Yeah, there is farming Void.

Yeah, there is definitely Syndicates.

Lazing about in chat too.

Mostly I've just been bored.

And now Conclave is good.

Only it is still buggy. Also, you should really read the first letter of every line. I crack myself up.

I don't like people that don't listen to you when on raid.

And also i personally dislike a bug where your head spins like crazy:

And also the is a bug where melee isn't aligned to camera.

And also strange stuff with textures and lights.

Always waiting for more stuff.

Yeah, there is farming Void.

Yeah, there is definitely Syndicates.

Lazing about in chat too.

Mostly I've just been bored.

And now Conclave is good.

Only it is still buggy. Also, you should really read the first letter of every line. I made a joke.

eyyyy

"You know that unique, interesting, fun-to-use plasma shotgun?  The one that you've invested multiple Formae in because you enjoy it so much?

Surprise!  Now it's a bland, conventional auto-shotty with terrible damage fall-off and completely different stats!"

Instead of small nerfs to balance stuff DE always completly ruins the weapons, 6 Forma and 1 Catalyst wasted.

24hour cooldown on the only real new thing right after update day is terrible.

Rewards are not even worth it.

Chroma ≠ Dragon

Edited by 16Bitman