The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxic Players In The Raid

Latiac

I'll be honest...

I 'd say I slightly understand their rage.

The raid is really rage inducing.... Both for those who understand what they have to do and for those who don't.

The raid was the first time something caused me to write in caps. u_u

Because I simply didn't get it. Neither did the other half of the team. It was quite a disaster and I'll stay away from raids for a while.

Certainly is a shame to know that toxic players do infact exist within our community

Yes it is and there are plenty it's a @(*()$ game in the end if it was a real life war sure things would be more serious, but it's not.  It's not always children either it's the fat dumb asses that are 30-40 still living with their parents because they can't seem to get out and get a life.  You can take heart in the fact that these people are wastes of space to society hopefully in the future they either make something of themselves or they get their fat wastes of space off the planet if your not contributing or helping out you are only in the way of progress.

Suuuuuuurrrre.

/sarcasm

See, you came to the thread only to start another round of uncalled 'pvp vs pve', demonstrating the very behaviour your kind are know for right of the bat, instead of addressing the issue.

I can bet that all the jerks in pve are the people who are prone to conflicts and participate in the game modes that are essentially a conflict aka pvp.  And we will see even more of them if pvp becomes a major selling point of WF.

See, you came to the thread only to start another round of uncalled 'pvp vs pve', demonstrating the very behaviour your kind are know for right of the bat, instead of addressing the issue.

I can bet that all the jerks in pve are the people who are prone to conflicts and participate in the game modes that are essentially a conflict aka pvp.  And we will see even more of them if pvp becomes a major selling point of WF.

First of all, that wasn't the intention, I was simply stating something funny about that. Secondly, you are the one starting this "PvP VS PvE."

It's obviously pvp kids trying to play raids. 

Don't even try and deny it. :/

First of all, that wasn't the intention, I was simply stating something funny about that. Secondly, you are the one starting this "PvP VS PvE."

Don't even try and deny it. :/

Then consider my post a joke reply to your joke. 

Well, to be honest they were here before raids were implemented, they just didn't appear as often. Now raids are like a hub for toxic players. :/

Like PvP is any better...

Nothing but cheaters using ilegal frames and Dragon Nikanas.

Haven't seen any of that after the last hotfix.

Ya'll should probably stop derailing the thread.

I might try it again, then. Also, we're not the only ones derailing the thread.

On-topic: I've seen one or two "toxic" players insulting and swearing their heads off, but I just ignore them and move on.

PUG Raids are the perfect storm for hostility and trolling. In the few I've done there is all kinds of bad behavior. People are still learning and it's hard when this level of cooperation is needed instead of just aimlessly killing everything.

Why I did my PUG raid on the weekend past 12:00 am when all the kiddies are asleep.

Yup, saw this coming a mile away.

Funny thing is, everyone was like "PvP is gonna bring toxic players," when in reality raids did that. :P

Ha! True, I finally tried out PVP and saw alot of soft humor and nice people there. It's PVE that brings the worse out of people. 

They should have put in a kick function into the game by now. Toxic players have always been in online gaming since dial up days. Without a kick function we are stuck with them. Hell if they wont put a kick function,  block button like in smite so you dont have to play with that person again.

The ignore button does that.

I can empathize with this guy, people are lazy, stupid and generally have the team skills of an atomic bomb. They hinder all progress then complain when someone points out how bad they are.

Kinda surprising how you can 'empathize' with the person in screenshot chat talking, because little is known. In fact, as OP says below, he was the one that didn't do anything and complain that people are dumb. I get your point, but the guy in the screenshot isn't someone you should empathize. I wouldn't stand with that attitude honestly, since toxicity in general won't solve anything after all. I feel like you could be one of the toxic people that can be seen in wow raids, but pardon me if i'm wrong since it's just a guess.

This player was Running around as a Invisible Loki P and contributing next to nothing to the group, While everyone else was hacking the consoles, making sure the battery didn't de-stabiblise and providing Crowd control. this player was idle and far away from the group...

Edited by Chuck_NoMiss