Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #49!

[DE]Megan

I would like to ask for a few small things this Christmas.

1- To be able to build multiples of something in the foundry.

2- To have a "scalable" rush mechanic for the foundry. Put another way, when something is a quarter of the way done, the rush cost would be reduced by a quarter, when half way done the rush cost would be half of the starting amount, etc.

3- An option to reset the solar map. I personally would like to use all of the nav segments that I have earned since the new solar map was put into place.

Thanks guys and keep up the good work,

Sincerely, a good boy.

Since we have a Vay Hek assassinate mission, when will we get a Frohd Bek assassinate?

Will there ever be a Void Hunter, like the G3 and Zanuka?

Any chance for the Twin Queens to be implemented as a boss, either for general play, and will there be any lord expansion regarding them

Any chances we will ever get the option to buy load-out slots instead of just unlocking via mastery?

Some of us need a lot more slots than two every mastery rank, even if it was just for each frame we run out fast but many of us like me have multiples of each frames we like to play as fully configured and decked out for different play styles.

I noticed in the "Tomb of the Sentients" video a couple of very fluid manouvers... so, seeing that you go towards very well linked manouvers, my question is:

Q:   Given what you said about revisiting Melee, will you consider making the switch between ranged mode and melee only mode happen more fluidly like I suggested here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425169-suggestion-for-a-more-fluid-combat-system/?p=4717377 ?

Edited by nekrojiji

Is there an alternate plan to make normal missions worth playing like Void without literally destroying the void considering you guys have put so much efforts into creating it?

Good question. I still enjoy the Void environment a lot and I'd hate not to be able to visit it after... whatever happens happens.

Focus? Who cares? 

Nullifiers and bombards? Not difficult.

Mesa is a grind? Chroma a grind? Do we even play the same game?

There's so much butthurt and painful noobisms in this thread. Is this the calibre of my fellow Tenno? Are their spirits so easily broken?

Update 16 has been a blast so far.

My only question is this: WHY CAN'T I USE THE TENNOGEN SKINS ON MY SCINDO PRIME?!

Yes, the axe is very pretty and shiny, but come on, I have THREE appearance slots, surely I can use at least one of them for a player made skin.

-    Janice, one of your concept artists had her concept for a bow primary weapon shown in an earlier devstream. I as well as a great deal of other players have been awaiting its release.

-    Also will we be seeing more syndicate rewards added in soon, weapons or cosmetics?

-    Your current design philosophy on new warframes seems to have changed over time and differs from what it was. Warframes are now heavily themed and have a range of abilities that synergise quite well with each other. Have you considered going back and revamping previous warframe abilities, even going so far as replacing an ability with an entirely new one to allow for better synergy between abilities?

An example of a frame whose abilities dont always go hand in hand is excalibur. When using excalibur I only ever feel the need to use radial javelin(currently his most effective ability in combat situations) and radial blind even far less, pair this with the fact that his abilities don't do much to compensate for his lackluster base  stats. He is a very squishy frame with low shields, health, energy, armor with his casting animations tending to be longer than average but his core abilities do not seem geared towards increasing his survivability or dealing a reliable amount of damage. It seems to me that DE hasn't really determined his role in a team or solo gameplaywise during his initial rework.

>The first iteration of excalibur was good for cc which was a band-aid for his fragility(I say band-aid because you would end up spamming this ability and relying solely on it to survive).

>Excaliburs second iteration ended up making radial blind far less reliable at higher difficulties because of its tendency to miss enemies(sometimes enemies who are in the center of crowds will be unaffected by radial blind and keep shooting after its cast, there are other scenarios involving unafected enemies as well). During this iteration excalibur found a new niche, he was good for farming because radial javelin covered a wide range and also worked as a short stun while dealing damage.

>In his most recent iteration excalibur's radial javelin has recieved a LoS nerf as well to balance the ability. Aside from the fact that other warframes with killswitch ultimates with even higher kill potential and shorter casting animations than excaliburs not recieving LoS changes as well is odd. Makes it seem like only excal users are being punished while frames like *****(censored so it won't be targeted next) and co go unchecked.

I'm writing this in the hopes that it will convince the balancing team to take one last look at excalibur and this time instead of just looking at his abilities factor in his base stats as well and how those factor into his abilities. This way we can have a clearer idea of what role excalibur has to play as a warframe.

(Did not read over after writing, need sleep. Will do more edits later in the day.)

Edited by Shreiko