Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #49!

[DE]Megan

I'd love a checkbox in the Foundry to hide items or parts of items you already own.

Any thoughts to allow native triple monitor support down the line?

A friend just asked for a "Clown Mode" option for random color picker in the arsenal. He explained it as the option to let random colors come from all palettes at a time instead of one palette.

Is there any way we are getting a Nakizashi (Nakana Wakizashi) in a set with the Nikana or Dragon Nikana?

Would it be possible to create separate melee weapon slots (Dagger and longsword), which would allow for any longsword+shortsword/dagger to become dual weapons, and then have those use the Dual-sword stances?

Could we get any sort of development progress (i'm not asking for a timeline) on Focus, as well as whether you plan on expanding the contents of Teshin and Simaris' offerings? Not that I'm done with them, yet, but it'd be interesting to know.

What are the next set of weapons that are getting balanced for PVP?

1. After the arrival of Update 16, and this having said being the Year of Quality. Will we see less content and more focus towards refining already existing content? (Pwetty pwease DE c: ?)

2. There is a big, popular thread up about how it is nearly impossible to level Primed and Rare - Corrupted mods as it is. Have you guys read about it and what are your thoughts on it? -  ( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/403683-actually-impossible-to-pay-for-mod-upgradingducat-items-deep-explanation-within-please-support/ )

Edited by ViolettaFoxx

I've seen a lot of Prime warframes getting stat boosts over the vanilla version, exceptions being Mag, Excalibur, and Frost Prime. Will you be revisiting these Primes to give them stat boosts like the others? Even Rhino Prime has that .1 speed boost, and Frost Prime would benefit tons from even that much.

Edited by Sir__Citrus

are you guys done catering to the sub 6 month old Warframe player, and can you turn your eye to your seasoned Veteran players at last?

I understand that you guys want quantity over quality as far as the type of player so that the impression given is that the game is growing, and thats ok. (this whole Excal Radial Javelin fiasco is all you need to look at to determine what types of players are up in arms over the revert, and what type of players have been expecting it to happen)

But what about the Vets? Year of Quality, is that going to be appreciated more by rookies or by Veterans?

Will we ever get clan-tech only weapons again that can't be bought with plat? and maybe have a proper mastery rank tied to it? This leads to my next question.

Will we ever get real rewards from the mastery system besides loadout slots and a higher daily reputation limit thingy? And will weapons ever get tied to an appropiate rank because a Boltor Prime or Soma prime shouldn't be available to rank 0 and 2 already, being two of the most powerful weapons in the game.

Will melee ever get a buff  damage wise to be up to par with all those wepons like Soma and boltor and what have you?

Maybe any sort of buff for going melee only? Sprint boost? shield boost? yada yada?

Will prime stuff ever get an additional color slot for the gold trim? it get's really problematic with the old prime items, now that they are slowly getting the option to color the gold trim as well, many players will have to rework their color scheme and less customisation is one thing Warframe DOESN'T need, also, how about we get that exact gold trim added to our color palettes?

How do you feel when you hear that something has been datamined again? will you leave everything so easily accessable or will you change things around? or is is it maybe even intended?

Also, Focus system, anything you could tell us about that we don't know yet? When will it finally come?

Edited by DJ_Vauban

1. With the recent re-release of the Proto-Excalibur skin, Dex Furis and the heat and cold dual status mods, a lot of previously exclusive items are being re-obtainable. Is this a trend we can expect to see continue? Many newer players will want these items, but exclusive items lose some of their value if they don't stay exclusive.

2. The New Strange quest suggests that Ordis thinks the operator "needs a new ship Cephelon." Will we be getting new Cephelons to choose from in the near future?

1. Are you planning on doing anything else related to Dark Sector? The Glaive and Excalibur's Proto skins are awesome, any chance of a Proto skin for Nyx as Nemesis? And I've noticed a high similarity between the Riot Moa that's still a WIP and that Dark Sector's Tank/Jackal/Metal Gear.

2. How's going the work on Parkour 2.0? Do you plan on polishing it only technically or adding more features, like what is shown on the U16 trailer, where an Excalibur stops on a wire and then jumps to a wall, and can we maybe expect climbing on the future?

Thanks Megan for giving us players the opportunity to ask questions. I do have 3 questions:

1) WIth regards to invasion, is there any thought to remove the multiple entries to 1 but give more longevity to that one invasion missons(e.q. bump up the number of enemies to be exterminated in an invasion scenario)? It's pretty boring to have to repeat an invasion 5 times just to get the reward...

2) With regards to Sahasa kubrow 'Scavenge', what is DE take on making owner decide which locked containers he/she wants his/her kubrow to open? This will minimize the downtime of having to wait and hope that the kubrow will initiate its 'scavenge' skill as often times it will just wander about and not scavenging any locked containers eventhough he's in the vicinity.

3) Will we be able to color individual part of our frames, liset, archwing? It's a shame that many a times the linked parts aren't really what I want them to have the same color...

Thank you

1) was the gammacor nerf a neccecity?

2) every time a newprime warframe comes out the parts he has seem to not drop that often. how are droptables changes coming along? since what DE has said in a previous DEV stream they didnt want us to just be doing one type of a mission that often but here we are and all 3 volt prime parts rest in Void Survival.

3)will there be a wall for Raid Speedruners? maybe in one of the rellays?

4)will there be more intriguing rewards for PvP 2.0 so more people are pushed into it? I end up doing 1v1 in this new mode and when 1 loses or is about to lose simply DCes and the other gets nothing no exp no syndicate rep plz find a way to resolve this issue

edit 1

5)about the conclaive again is it possibleto raise the amount of exp earned? it takes too many rounds and way too much time to reach the dayly cap for high MRs.

Edited by PandaJutsu

In a recent Prime Time espidoe, we could see "Sharkwing" being on hold alongside the Focus System. Questions are:

1- Has Focus been redesigned again?

2- Is Sharkframe advancing? How is it affeccting the new Underwtare tileset and Tyl Regor rework?

3- Where's our J3-Golem? :3

4- As we're seeing more Lore and allied characters around, any chance we can get an Ally section in the Codex with their cool dioramas (Lotus pretty plz?), story excerpts and recap of important quotes? (Teshin syndicate status quyotes, for example: The Lotus seduced the Tenno, etc.)

5- When are we getting new Warframe lore on the Codex? (Update Frost perhaps? ;3)

6- One last thing: Where are cloth physics for Warframes? Any ETA? Volt Prime could have been the perfect chance for them!

Edited by NightmareT12

- Please fix the imperator syndana on Volt Prime (just try it- really bad)

- Do the changes to Excal make sense to you in the context of how warframe powers work? 

- Was prime point blank the buff to shotguns? Any chance of a direct buff? Any chance of looking at snipers?

- Are rotation c drop rates being reviewed? Any plans to drop more in the derelict, take keys out of rotation c in the void and derelict, or take out resources dropping to help the dilution? Or do you guys feel now that Frost, Latron and Reaper are gone they are in a good place? Any chance of toning down Nat talent dropping rotation c for interceptions? (Maybe replacing w/R5 packs if we are good Tenno?) 

- Any chance of reviewing the cool down time for changing kubrows so we can match the right to kubrow to the mission?

- Overall, do you feel like the changes in the last updates are guiding WF in the direction you like and do you intend to continue in this direction? 

- Can you clarify the afk system? I have read that the original reward rule still only applies to non-endless missions and it is only the energy rule that applies to all missions, but I have many friends who are PC players who have said they have lost rewards in non-endless missions (Nekros bc he was desecrating/etc). Please clarify the system, if it is working as intended, and if any fixes or tweaks will be coming. 

- Where is the line for you as developers for what is acceptable as far as farming methods players devise to try to reduce the grind? Should we take the new afk rules to mean that even if shooting and using powers, we need to be moving at least x # of meters to be properly playing the game, etc? Do you feel like the level of grinding WF has currently is in a healthy place? If not, are there plans you can share that will change it?

(Just trying to get some understanding on these topics and with a few, trying to confirm when I'm kicking a dead horse). 

Thanks!

Edited by (PS4)Bowjangelz

Hey DE, two quick questions. If you can only pick one I suggest the first one.

Question 1: After returning to warframe after a few months of inactive play, i was delighted to finally return to slicing my enemies in half with all my melee weapons. i wanted to know, are their any plans to expand on this system? Melee 2.0 has been one of the best things to happen to this game, so do you plan on adding more stances, mechanics and so forth? I think it would be really cool to get some new moves for our favorite weapons. 

Question 2: Excalibur. coming back to the game i've been a little sad to see my favorite swordsman with a few nerfs. Although i think they are reasonable, i can't help but feel that no matter how hard i try, he serves no purpose in late game content. Unlike many of his fellow tenno, his only utility for group and solo play is locked to 1 ability, his blind. Are there any plans for a potential kit rework to make him a more melee viable frame for late game? Or will we see future options to maximize his potential?   

Edited by Ashild_36

1)Removing frost prime,latron prime and reaper prime from the void,why? The endless mission types are filled with so much more useless crap like uncommon cores,or orokin cells,while i understand those were meant to prevent us from getting everything easily back when there were only a few prime equipment,its absolutely not rewarding. "Oh,i just fought alongside 3 other teammates for 5 waves in a T3 defense,i wonder what my reward will be",at that point i would absolutely hate being slapped in the face with a pack of 3 uncommon cores,why not just remove those instead of frost prime?

2)The fact that multiple warframes are essentially 'one trick ponies' in the metagame imo is completely broken,and nerfing their only 'trick' to resolve that issue isnt helping either (radial javelin awarness nerf....thingy). The by the numbers just proves how much most players use a single frame SPECIFICALLY for just one skill,especially nekros,hes the death frame and everything,what does the metagame see him as? mostly just "that frame that makes enemies poop out more loot",the number of times desecrates has been casted compared to every other skill just proves that. Do you plan to perhaps buff the other skills of these 'one trick ponies' instead of simply stomping on their faces like you just did with excal?

3)Will there be any other alternative methods to getting T4 keys? Our options for T4 keys are interception,and the syndicate key pack if you're lucky,thats it. Meanwhile for T1-3,we have survival,defense,spy,excavation,and while its only a low chance,we also have exterminate and capture,and also the same syndicate key packs. Will there ever be an alternate way to obtain said keys(or their equivalent after the supposed void destruction)? or will we still be forced to bash our skulls repeatedly against a single game mode to get these?

4)What ever happened to kubrows supposedly being able to wallrun to navigate terrain with us?

Edited by Celiex