Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #49!

[DE]Megan

1. A few Devstreams ago, you talked about making Warframe passive abilities more apparent to the players as well as giving Warframes which currently lack them passive abilities. How is the progress on that? Can you give a few examples of what kind of passive abilities should we expect? What update is this feature shipping with?

2. Currently, the raid is not as rewarding as players expected. All you get is an Arcane piece that has negligible effects unless you fuse it with a cosmetic item 10 times, which means you have to face cruel RNG and ridiculous credit costs. Are you planning to add more rewards to the raid?

3. Series 3 alternative helmets. Only Loki and Nova have those right now. Are more coming?

So it was announced that the void will disappear... It was also said that it will not be removed completely (small chance to end up in the void when using a key was suggested) But will there be a guaranteed way to play on the Orokin Void tileset after the removal? It has been one of my most played tilesets ever since it released and I'd like to be able to come back to it now and then just because it's fun. (or bring Xini back to it's old days :D)

Another question: What will you guys do about the insane amount of Fusion Core requirements? The idea of syndicates selling packs has been around for quite some time now. When you guys showed off U16 and we saw the placeholder cores in Simaris' inventory I got ecited that I could finally get cores reliably and level more than 1 legendary mod per 3 months or so.

kubrow armor?

new warframe helmets?

new bosses?

please no more vay hek /cry

parkour 2.0 preview?

both genders for warframes?

why did you remove frost prime & weapons?

Edited by mag2201

I heard before the game got this awesome, there was a different melee system, which is the charge attack. Rumors saying you're bringing back the charge attack and will have changes. So how big will be the change from the previous one to the new one later?

And also, I've been wandering inside the relay, and I've bren wondering why the steel meridian area is missing in the map and not yet fixed?

Edited by EofLAW

2 questions:

Why does the Prime Accessories pack on PC not offer platinum with the purchase or an option added that allows players to pay an additional amount to get the same package option offered to the Console Markets?

Why are you charging players platinum to use items that they have already paid platinum to house? This question deals specifically with Kubrow stasis sickness and it's 3 hour wait requirement unless additional platinum is paid.

Dear dev team, I've got a few questions to be answered.

A lot of people are wondering when arching missions will be added, seeing how you put out a prime archwing weapon, can we be expecting it soon?

I understand that you will be getting rid of the void but will you be keeping the tile set? Will we still be able to enjoy the beauty of the orokin?

Will we ever be able to get frost prime again in some form?

When can we expect the sentients to come?

When can we expect parkour 2.0 to arrive?

What old warframe will you be taking a second look at next? I feel like saryn is out dated.

Best wishes DALOS

1. When will the void items be 'spread' out equally into the ABC Rotation. No more 5-6 items for C and 2-3 Items for A or B / AB.

A and B, have 2-3 Prime parts, when C has about have 5-6

The Void is stacked so almost all prime parts are on Rotation C, with only a few on B and a tad bit more on A. Why? Because there is other drop's and loots in A and B to 'balance' it out. But, it does not.. it makes it harder for the people who want to get 'prime' parts, and not the other 'items' we'd rather farm for in other missions. Sheldon mentions bringing us back out into the star chart.. take away anything that's not a prime drop.. so we have to go play 'other' missions and make them more rewarding, so we play different mission types.

2. When will AABC be changed to ABC, most users are older who work and really can't spend the time waiting 40 mins for another chance at C rotation with 'no guarantee' they won't get the last item they just had.

Users want the ABC Rotation!

3. When will the measures be put in place to not offer a part/items we got in that level/reward already to increase chances for other parts/items to drop. 

Ex. Rotation C I get Vasto Prime BP, Next rotation C I get Vasto Prime BP. 

Instead it could be

Ex. Rotation C I get Vasto Prime BP, Next rotation C I get Loki P Helmet BP

Thus taking both the Vasto and Loki p out of the pool of items to get the next time rotation C comes around.

4. When will resources be taken out of the void, and the chance of a Void Key lowered?

By giving us more 'void keys' and not the 'parts' it just makes us 'farm the void more' Instead of actually going out and enjoying other missions with friends and clan mates.

Edited by AnkyFrost

1. Volt Prime's stat bonuses are significant, both in relation to the original and in relation to the bonuses other prime warframes have received. Is this going to remain true going forward? I would really hate for prime warframes to begin rendering the standard versions inferior/obsolete due to massive stat boosts like Volt Prime has received.

2. Will we see more syndicate weapon augment mods? These little gems are often overlooked but have given new life to a lot of old weapons on my armory and I'd love to see more added.  

Edited by Riot_Inducer

One question but multiple parts.

I finished the star map and my affinity needed has a 4 in the ones place me being slightly ocd it bothers me. Even more so when it is the last 4 affinity I need or my friends need to next mastery rank, this with the fact that everything lvl in hundreds

Here is the question please can you fix this is year of quality right.

You have set many confusion saying the void is being removed so

Question #1: Let's say you decide to play on earth you get its tile set and stuff but Will the enemies be the corrupted? Or Will they be the grinner?

Question #2: Let's say you decide to play on mercury What will be the resource drop items? What will happen to argons? And finally how do you decide the difficulty?

Also I know it's a bit late but..

Question #3: Now that melee has this new system where you can channel What are the plans for expanding the melee mods if any?

Edited by (PS4)SuperRaySonic

Snipers/ Bows and Corrupted Nullifiers.

1) I am one of the few people who ADORES these weapons. A good headshot is my bread and butter, and while I know sniper buffs are coming, I was wondering if DE could look into the way these weapons inact with bubbles. Since currently they dont scale off dmg, OR allow PT theyre kinda "spit in the face" of us uses of these rarer kinds of weapons. ESPECIALLY vectis users. It takes FOREVER to get rid of a bubble with that thing.

Could this be altered?

2) The Lanka and Supra are very high mastery Lvl weapons that I really like, but both are very underpreforming for the amount of fieldron needed to build them. Is it possible that these beauty clan tech weapons could get another pass?

*cough* Halikar still bugged *cough*

Ace

Edited by (PS4)TheAce37

It feels like the solo/loner/PUG experience in Warframe is in a state of decline.  With private key missions being everywhere and now raids, are there plans to restore the old experience of being able to drop into any mission seamlessly to its former glory?

How does DE approach balancing, can you explain the process? Some very obviously overpowered weapons (Synoid Gammacor) entered the game, when it should have been caught in testing before it was ever released. It was subsequently nerfed, but not until months later and is now generating lots of negative player feedback that could have been avoided had it been balanced to begin with. We are also seeing similar issues with the recent primes that have much higher base stats that the non-prime version. This goes against DE's stated philosophy that primes are not to be significantly better than their non-prime counterpart. What is going on?

Edited by weezedog

Grineer Commanders

Ever since the "dumbfounded stun" was introduced to their teleportation, nothing was done about it. The Tenno still have their body stretched the moment they into the "dumbfounded" animation, not to mention that they still need to be looked at: how they can switch teleport to you out of their LoS without warning, without anyway to avoid it if they manage to do it, and then losing complete control for over 3-4 seconds, which can cause instant-death in many situations unfairly.

Design-wise in terms of Grineer lore, Commanders stand out as being out of place with their technology. In fact, they are among the only enemies that still feel like they're "super beta," created for the sole purpose of adding a different element of gameplay at the time Warframe was still a small community. They don't fit with the Grineer anymore, and changes might need to be made.

- Question 1: Will the Grineer Commanders ever get polishing and balance in terms of gameplay and design? They've often subject of complains, but for good reasons.

Enemy alert "hive mind"

It needs to be made into something more effective that actually make sense, especially with the promotion of "stealth" features as of late (Spy, Synthesis Scan...). There's not much stealth involved one person seeing you apparently means the entire cell knowing you're there, even when they didn't shout (going "Wha-?!" isn't shouting). This can be kept for Infested of course, since it makes sense for them to have a hive mind.

https://forums.warfr...ss-and-stealth/

- Question 2: Will "enemy alert AI" be polished to accommodate the new push towards stealth mechanics and gameplay? As it stands, their AI doesn't fit well with the new systems.

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- For the Syndicates, why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to them? How does this maintain the Balance?

Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates.

soo...

1)I hope that you haven't lost your focus.

2) You really should revisit older stances Iron phoenix for example has only one combo (not counting spam-E)

same thing with several other Rare stances (and some uncommon ones)

3) Underwater tileset? (and Sharkwings/Fishpushers/Fooshpishers?)

4) Sentients?

5) Focus?

6) You showed us some pretty neat parkour moves in the Sentients' debut trailer... Any chance of allowing us to do such things as that excal?

8) would you be willing to expand the melee manoeuvre set? (like Roll-stab quick dash instead of rolling when we are blocking etc. --> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/262020-melee-24-read-two-point-far-or-how-to-decapitate-grineer-from-a-distance <-- this links to some very good suggestions)

9) Will you add more:

* Bows?

* Nikana-stance-using weapons?

* Dual katana  like the ones Tenshin has? (maybe as a Conclave syndicate reward?)

10) When is Golem Coming?

Will we be able to assist infested during outbreaks? I'd really love to be able to do so...

Will DE review fusion costs for rank 10 mods? There has been much feedback from the community that fusion costs are unbearably high for rank 10 mods, requiring 528 R5 cores to max out. This has directly lead to the Viver and E-Gate exploits that were so widely abused. Which, in turn, lead to the current AFK policy that has generated even more negative feedback from the community.

I have played the game for almost 2 years and I have only maxed out 2 rank 10 mods. Yet more and more new rank 10 mods keep being released at an ever faster pace. 

Edited by weezedog

Focus was at one point delayed because you realized that it would just be more grind-based power stacking for the player, which is both superfluous and rather boring. 

Have you considered implementing Focus as a legitimate, non-RNG-governed progression system, and transforming the modding system into true customization composed entirely of legitimate choices?

The Kohm has undergone quite a few changes to accommodate lower-end machines and consoles. It was recently made hitscan.

Do you have any intention of adding at least a few bullet particle details, like the Braton and other automatic hit-scan weapons have, or is the Kohm forever going to be shooting invisible ghost bullets?

Considering it's a plasma shotgun, it should at least look like it's shooting something of the sort. Hitscan is okay. Hitscan indistinguishable from normal bullet weaponry is a little boring.