Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official Debut Trailer (China)

Spindle99

If they get exclusive frames based around chinese mythology and culture can AMerican get that as well?

I want a pocket Abraham tank to go with my Teddy Roosevelt hunter frame.

Yes, because this is pure Amurican game.

FREEDOM and DEMOCRUSHN.

Localization exclusives just act to split the player base if they aren't only cosmetic, when they start changing gameplay to the game their is going to be some changes that aren't balanced. What if the chinese version of chroma is an awesome chinese dragon with op abilities? Why can't we players of the rest of the world get it?

Its not fair that china can get a localization with exclusive warframes, and weapons if other countries/regions like Japan, Europe, North America and Oceania don't get special non-cosmetic exclusives. I'm not saying give each country/region their own exclusives(non-cosmetic), localize the game but leave the core gameplay the same.

Bruce Lee was definitely a Tenno of our time. XD

Truth be told. And King Arthur didn't actually die either. He is Excalibur.

The Orokin advanced technology allowed them to travel back thru time picked up these legendary men and women and immortalized them into Tenno-Warframe with technocyte.

Crossover Guyvers x Fate: Stay Night/Zero

XD

Edited by ndantony

Truth be told. And King Arthur didn't actually die either. He is Excalibur.

The Orokin advanced technology allowed them to travel back thru time picked up these legendary men and women and immortalized them into Tenno-Warframe with technocyte.

Crossover Guyvers x Fate: Stay Night/Zero

XD

That would be amazeballs...  If the Tenno are legendary heroes extracted from their respective time periods and/or resurrected/enhanced, etc.  (Of course it makes absolutely no sense in the current lore, but still cool nonetheless.)  You have a good imagination.  =)

Much better than working with the Avengers.  (Hahaha...  I still can't get over that.)

Edited by sushidubya

If they get exclusive frames based around chinese mythology and culture can AMerican get that as well?

I want a pocket Abraham tank to go with my Teddy Roosevelt hunter frame.

I'm fine with that, as long as we swedes get vikings and Liset decorations modeled after IKEA furniture.

WTF

news4.jpg

Okay. That's  human skin.

The Tenno have been completely taken over by the Technocyte virus and mutated into organic-robot-ninjas.

They're actually changing the lore. Great.

Thanks PW.

you missed the remaining clip after 1:44

here some screenshots of it

-bunch of screenshots of terribly animated Ash with nunchucks (and that bloody screech) and Zephyr going into a tai-chi stance with a heat dagger-

http://v.17173.com/v_1_11980/MjI2MjQ1NTQ.html

Oh no. Oh no.

They're completely ruining it.

Oh my god.

Crap.

Someone tell PW to take their filthy hands off Warframe!

Edited by HatchetHaro

im pretty sure people in china will be ip restricted to play the chinese version of warframe. just like how koreans are ip restricted to playing the  korean version of planetside 2

That's gonna suck for them then.....

They'll probably realize how S#&$ty and dumb it really is and try to find ways to get pass the IP block.

Plus I doubt they know what appeals to their own people.

WTF

news4.jpg

Okay. That's  human skin.

The Tenno have been completely taken over by the Technocyte virus and mutated into organic-robot-ninjas.

They're actually changing the lore. Great.

Thanks PW.

Oh no. Oh no.

They're completely ruining it.

Oh my god.

Crap.

Someone tell PW to take their filthy hands off Warframe!

Did any of you play Dark Sector?

Hayden Tenno was infected by the Technocyte virus. Also why the infested like to remind us Tenno that "you are one of us"...so no need to worry, PWE didn't change the lore.

Edited by kuliise

Did any of you play Dark Sector?

Hayden Tenno was infected by the Technocyte virus. Also why the infested like to remind us Tenno that "you are one of us"...so no need to worry, PWE didn't change the lore.

Yes we have.

It shouldn't matter what they change as long as DE gets the money they need to support themselves and the game and make gameplay and player happiness better for us.

im pretty sure people in china will be ip restricted to play the chinese version of warframe. just like how koreans are ip restricted to playing the  korean version of planetside 2

Um, no. Remember that there are regions in China that aren't fully under their jurisdiction, like Macau, Hong Kong, or even Taiwan. I'm in Macau, and I'm playing the international Warframe, and you can be damn sure I won't touch this Chinese-tailored travesty. Not even with a seven meter long Bo staff.