Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official Debut Trailer (China)

Spindle99

The trailer got progressively worse as it moved on, but still, not bad I suppose. Wonder how the players will feel once they realize melee/martial arts isn't the focus point of this game however. (also why did they use clips from that one early trailer full of stuff that was never really added to the game?)

Oh don't worry. I am sure they won't be releasing all content in a row.

Many localized variants of MMOs can often dictate their own pace.

Nice Trailer but, won't China not like this as you kown some laws in other places don't like blood and such?, or am I wrong

Well I know some of them may not like it if it's Japanese related, but I am sure the majority would accept it.

I hope the game does well in China since there is a loooot of money to be made there if the game becomes highly popular.

The more Tenno, the merrier I say!

It seems Chinese MMOs get extremely dedicated player bases. It would be awesome if the Chinese community eventually swelled to be as large as the English one.

It will be bigger actually.

Cause there's a looooot of people.

Edited by Zarozian

The more Tenno, the merrier I say!

It seems Chinese MMOs get extremely dedicated player bases. It would be awesome if the Chinese community eventually swelled to be as large as the English one.

Not really, Chinese game forum is usually 5hit. People do too much complain before thinking.

I am Chinese, believe me. It will spoil the gaming experience, due to people are disrespectful.

[Money Noises] Oh yeah. Also, wouldn't it be crazy if Warframe, and I know I am getting ahead of things, becomes like x10 more popular in China. Even if we assume the same level of enthusiasm, DE is going to be getting millions of new users and the revenue is going to be growing. 

Now we know why Chroma is a dragon frame.

China

Dragons

Appeal to the national archetype.

I actually am not sure I would draw to much attention to that. Under the dragon pelt is a western knight. Its like finding out under all that Darth Vader is a old white guy. But, who knows, Dragons are dragons–awesome all the time. And plenty of games from asian countries feature western fantasy archetypes, and most of Warframe defies typical reference, visually at least. 

Anyways, I love following all aspects of Warframe. The game the business, everything. So, this development is huge. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

perhaps

"Interstellar War Armor" or something would be closer (for the official name).

There is even a chinese wiki page!

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%88%B0%E7%94%B2%E7%A5%9E%E5%85%B5

Realised that there are quite a few different names...

Just to let you know this is not a china Chinese.

Zh--> Singapore,Hong Kong,Taiwan ect...

Ch-->Maidland China.

Zh and Ch sounds similar,but they are completely different.

Just to let you know this is not a china Chinese.

Zh--> Singapore,Hong Kong,Taiwan ect...

Ch-->Maidland China.

Zh and Ch sounds similar,but they are completely different.

ah. sorry for the mistake and thanks for the correction.

I hope Warframe have a separate server for china, or I will have to switch server to avoid those toxic players.

Tbh,all games is pay to win in china. I can foresee Warframe being ruined by them, moving the decimal place on the market now to right by 1.

F***, I just started to love this game. >:(

perhaps

"Interstellar War Armor" or something would be closer (for the official name).

There is even a chinese wiki page!

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%88%B0%E7%94%B2%E7%A5%9E%E5%85%B5

Realised that there are quite a few different names...

you got it right but here is a better explanation. *pst i study chinese no joke. Direct translation btw

戰 means war 甲 means armor or some sort 神 means god and 兵 soldier.

so it will it be war armor god soldier :P

I hope Warframe have a separate server for china, or I will have to switch server to avoid those toxic players.

Tbh,all games is pay to win in china. I can foresee Warframe being ruined by them, moving the decimal place on the market now to right by 1.

F***, I just started to love this game. >:(

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256374-re-warframe-shares-late-response-is-late/

*phew what a relief right?

Edited by LemonEnterprise

you got it right but here is a better explanation. *pst i study chinese no joke. Direct translation btw

戰 means war 甲 means armor or some sort 神 means god and 兵 soldier.

so it will it be war armor god soldier :P

The previous translation is for the official china chinese name : 星际战甲

The wiki link/name is 戰甲神兵, is the name given in HK/Taiwan.