Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Most Players Want From The Devs(Quick Version)

Ratagain

1. less grind.

Even for a free to play rng-based game, the grind is ridiculous. Fanboys and apologists be damned.

2. less artificial difficulty.

HP + damage and invulnerability phases and nigh-unavoidable CC is not challenge. Challenges can be overcome by player skill. This game is more like a gear check than anything.

3. dragon pets.

I uh... just want an hour alone with DE Scott... for uh... "reasons".

lol I agree with that idea,good one there man.

I am more team DE Steve for now,those pink pants and that hat man.

Edited by Ratagain

VK's Wish List:

Team Death Match (Confirmed in latest livestream! WOOT!)

-> TDM with no respawns until end of round. Counter-Strike Style. (Maybe?)

True polearm stance for doing thrusty/choppy type attacks with lots of reach and less spinnyness.

Pistol + Close Combat Weapon at the same time.

A good mid-range pump shotgun, 8-10 round capacity, reloading individual shells. Hitscan with 7-8 pellets with decent accuracy. Fitting in with the rest of the game but not too crazy looking.

Tigris Prime to be made as an over/under style shotgun rather than side-by-side.

AkLex Prime

Grouping 2.0 = Lobbies with intentional hosting and naming of games. Kicking or at least black listing, not kick voting (Just my opinion, please don't derail the thread over this quote. :3)

Structure 1.0 = A suggested and optional conclave rating for every system, if not every single node. Playing within this range would group you only with other people within the range and never with people who's rating was outside it, but would give you some bonuses for bringing "level appropriate" gear like more XP or more loot rolls.

POWERFUL conditional damage mods, like +X% damage if you hit something in a weak point or +X% damage if the target was not aware of you. Something strong enough to upset the whole element and multishot stacking balance, but requiring gameplay to get that bonus.

High damage grenades. I don't care how. Gear, WF skill, new weapon slot. I just want to toss/roll a nade and see it go BOOM like our enemies can do. There's not really any warframe skill quite like that and even if you feel one is close enough, the damage tends not to scale into late game.

A rework for Heavy Caliber into a recoil increase or something else. I hate that it reduces accuracy because that drags rifles back down into shotgun territory, as there's no real difference between a fast, powerful automatic and a spread of pellets except... the automatic is usually better and more flexible. It was a bad idea and is hurting the game IMO.

Edited by VKhaun

You don't like the ideas of other people but yours and your attacking the person that post them.End of story for that thing.

I think something else is happening.

Your impressions of may be a few chats with people in the game and your ingame-experience lead you to believe that your impressions are everyones' impressions.

You opened a new thread with a title that promises some insight while it actually doesn't even reflect what 1/4 of the entire playerbase thinks or talks about when it comes to Warframe.

People react to that, some rather harsh or sarcastic, some by pointing out how and why what you said doesn't work.

You should really stop taking it as personal offense towards yourself, it's the www and you should develop a thicker skin, shrug things off, go on, make threads, but with better foundation and less misleading titles.

Make  archwing feel more fluid and less choppy, and have a bigger impact in the game as well.

also we should totally have an arcade/cassino in the relay, we can win/bet ducats on various things, and even have kubrow races that u can bet on :D

One thread, from last year, that was soundly shot down by almost everyone in it.

Somehow i'm not really seeing any evidence that the community wants that.

Seems this thread has no basis in player opinion and the 'evidence' offered only damages the credibility of the thread further. The only way I see to save the thread would be to offer it as personal opinion then we can shoot it down :)

Just Add 2 more slots to Warframes and Sentinels (Sentinels Especially) and finish up Archwing and I'll be good. Maybe work on some of the Auras and stances while they're at it. Also, some Lotus nudes moe lore would be nice. Most importantly, explain to me what the HELL happened at the end of Stolen Dreams.

1. The removal of Serration, Hornet Strike, and other base damage mods in favor of a simpler damage increase on the weapon itself every few levels.

2. Removal of Stamina or reworking the Blocking drain mechanic so that it is based off attack type rather than damage.

3. Dedicated Servers for Assassinations, Raids, and Event Missions.

4. Following through with what they've said last Devstream and making AoE-CC abilities not "Press X to Win" buttons.

5. Heavy melee attacks in addition to light attacks, with these heavy attacks being used in combos in place of either the Hold or Pause commands.

6. Grineer Pump-action shotgun.

Grouping 2.0 = Lobbies with intentional hosting and naming of games. Kicking or at least black listing, not kick voting (Just my opinion, please don't derail the thread over this quote. :3)

You can use the  ignore on them.

1. I'd want DE to higher enough additional staff to fully play test all the content. Two teams, 1 team thuroghly testing all new content, and 1 team re-ballencing all the older warframes in late game content,

2. A renewed emphisis on melee combat mechanics, taking a look at stamina costs when combined with movement and perry systems, and an increse in overall melee DPS so that it's more suited for a primary means of combat in higher level missions.

3. More varied mission design including boss fights across the board (including the Void) and a much greater number of varied and unique tile sets specific to each planet. Possibly even unique forms of gameplay/mission types specific to each planet.

New Player: " What kinda missions are we doing on this planet?"

Veteran:" The same ones we did on the other 12"

New Player: " oh... : ( "

4. An even more comprehensive introduction for new players, so that they could see the complexity of build possibilities and the depth of movement systems and combat mechanics and how they intertwine.. Giving Eath re-done or just even new starting tile sets would probably be a good idea also, because those are pretty ugly and leave a bad impression.

Edited by (XB1)MAXsandwich

Pure damage mods slightly reduced and mixed with another effect, similar to shotgun damage mods.

More emphasis on skill based gameplay. Counters, dodges, aggro mechanics, stealth.

Repeatable quest and improved/deeper quest

Lore, narrative arcs. Opening and closing some chapters in the story.

Mixing the larger Archwing maps with the regular ones. My original vision is unlikely, but a modified version of it with subtle transition loads could be acceptable.

More wonderful accessories to entice my monies over punishing grinds. Just offer more opportunities for incredible premium accessories over pushing player with negative incentives to monetize the game. I understand the need for it, but at least a 20-30% reduction would do wonders, if possible. Positive incentives with great content. I know it is easier to just build a grind wall instead of making something new, even just to sell, but its worth the good will.

Keep expanding and diversifying Archwing. So much potential. 

Be brave and bold with the lore. The Tenno could truly push story telling into rare territory and make for an interesting exploration. A deeper experience than most adventure action games can offer. Don't cave, to the banality of societies status quo.

Tighten up that tutorial phase in the game.

Better establish a continuity of events in the game. Quest could help with this greatly. Codex could help visualize this with a sort of timeline map.

Keep up the great work. Love, love, love, Warframe.

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

Quick Draw

Basically quick slash for you secondary firearm.

Rhino Instead Of Volt As A Starter

Because Volt is like Zephyr and Banshee easy to learn but hard to master ,and Rhino is easy to learn and master,many players think that Rhino should be the starter.Making it easy for new players to pick up Rhino.

Excalibur Dropping From Vor

Many think that Excalibur should drop from Vor instead of Ambulas.Giving new players easy access to more starter warframes.

More Warframe Slots Rather Then Platinum At The Beginning

Many of the older players think newer players should get 5 warfarme slots rather then free platinum at the beginning.

Limbo And Frost Changes

Frosts Snow Globe should have a health or a timer.

If limbo puts one of his teammates in limbo they should be able to leave Limbo on their own.

I love when people assume they can speak for me. Do tell, what else would I like? How about you don't pretend you know what I want?

its not that bad of a mode or modes.

Well the Grineer part of it at least.

In the Corpus missions most of the tilesets and maps that get generated follow the same layout each time, and the only enemy who isn't a reskin is the Gox.

Hell the Corpus Rangers are using Opticors to fly around.

Also lets not mention how the hitboxes for the corners and stuff are downright terrible inside the ships.