Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Will Bring Something New

Deshiel

Why bother playing their game when you think of them like that?

Seriously, ease up and stop being angry at minor content that rotates every two weeks.

Because a find shotguns fun, and Ive been waiting way too long for that mod (which should of rotated months ago)

Because a find shotguns fun, and Ive been waiting way too long for that mod (which should of rotated months ago)

You don't need Primed Point Blank for any shotgun to be effective. The normal one works just as well, the Primed one just gives it a extra edge above it, nothing more.

You don't need Primed Point Blank for any shotgun to be effective. The normal one works just as well, the Primed one just gives it a extra edge above it, nothing more.

... What an odd reply.

Obviously I want PPB for more damage and to last longer...

Well, its a bonus 75% damage in the same mod, i wouldnt just say its an extra edge. But ingeneral this weeks content yet again is lack luster. And i think its dumb they drop a Jolt in the trader, why should we have to buy that mod when we farm the others?

Well, its a bonus 75% damage in the same mod, i wouldnt just say its an extra edge. But ingeneral this weeks content yet again is lack luster. And i think its dumb they drop a Jolt in the trader, why should we have to buy that mod when we farm the others?

Shotguns have 3 mods that boost the damage of their weapons, so there's more than enough to get on that level.

And, I too, wait for a certain Mod (Primed Continuity) to reappear and you won't see me make a scene of it, since I doubt I can trade it with the spare Primed Flow I got lying around in my inventory.

Sadly every shotgun atm sucks....why even bother using shotguns if they cant make it to the high teirs :l

I do ok ish with the strun wraith, but more then anything I have fun playing with shotguns. So ive been desperately waiting for the extra boost.

I do ok ish with the strun wraith, but more then anything I have fun playing with shotguns. So ive been desperately waiting for the extra boost.

I just want DE do make an OP shotgun already! god dammit DE!! dump the rifle ideas for a while and work on shotguns and snipers ._.

So when DE said he would bring at least one "new" thing each time, they meant "new" as in something he's never offered before, rather than "new" as in something that's new to the game. If that's the standard, he's got the entire catalog of standard mods to consider as "new".

What's next? Resource drops too? "Here Tenno, look at the marvelous

200px-AlloyPlate.png

Alloy Plate

I bring you.

Edited by Ryme

So when DE said he would bring at least one "new" thing each time, they meant "new" as in something he's never offered before, rather than "new" as in something that's new to the game. If that's the standard, he's got the entire catalog of standard mods to consider as "new".

200px-AlloyPlate.png

Alloy Plate

I bring you.

Why not bro?  It's new for an in game vendor to offer that right?

Personally, I feel it would be more fitting if he sold nano spores, but alloy plate is up there too.  XD

200px-AlloyPlate.png

Alloy Plate

I bring you.

You do realize that 100% of the reason we get the current S#&$ty rotation was because of YOU players in the first place?

Players: "Wahhh- It's too hard too many good items, this is bull**** I can't farm ducts in time"

De: Ok we'll fix it

Players" Wahhh- There's nothing good anymore, so many repeats"

This is why DE should never listen to the stupid % of players. You Demand one thing, then cry about it when DE does as you command.

Edited by xFrostKnightx

You do realize that 100% of the reason we get the current S#&$ty rotation was because of FILTHY CASUALS in the first place?

Players: "Wahhh- It's too hard too many good items, this is bull**** I can't farm ducts in time"

De: Ok we'll fix it

Players" Wahhh- There's nothing good anymore, so many repeats"

This is why DE should never listen to the stupid % of players. You Demand one thing, then cry about it when DE does as you command.

fixed that for you ;D lol jokes aside. the initial releases were only tailored to those who had tons of spare parts. some had to sell those parts for credits and others didn't have them to begin with. i understand that the void trader is meant for the vets to get rid of spare parts, and i get the need to reduce the grind, but this current system sucks. i'd like a 2 old 2 new kinda rotation

fixed that for you ;D lol jokes aside. the initial releases were only tailored to those who had tons of spare parts. some had to sell those parts for credits and others didn't have them to begin with. i understand that the void trader is meant for the vets to get rid of spare parts, and i get the need to reduce the grind, but this current system sucks. i'd like a 2 old 2 new kinda rotation

It was suppose to be the same all the way through, it was because of one forum post from a MR7 claiming MR18 writing an essays how he couldn't get 1k ducts in 2 weeks despite 14 hours play time. With the biggest list of salty crying claims, other low MR and new players backed him up.

Pretty much everyone had enough Prime parts to stay with the old system. It only takes 2hr's for 1k ducts.

I don't mind the new rotations, but when people who demanded it to be reduced start crying when de listens, it becomes annoying.

If anything Trader should have MR 10+ to be able to buy from him, put those kids in their place.

Edited by xFrostKnightx

200px-AlloyPlate.png

Alloy Plate

I bring you.

What are you on about? Prisma Hecate has never been offered in the game before. It's new.

AlloyPlatePrisma_zpsshimpk5a.png

Prisma Alloy Plate

I bring you.

FTFY

fixed that for you ;D lol jokes aside ...

If you want to leave jokes aside then it's anything but the filthy casuals. It's the have everything completionists who raged hard. The filthy casuals don't care so much.