Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Weapon To Launch Yourself In Air?

Assault

Question

I personally am not a fan of coptering on the ground, it gets you by fast but there are still walls and obstacles in the way.  I personally rather fly through the sky since you can maneuver and turn in mid air for a bit more controllability.

That said I was curious what the best weapon is for air lunging in this game as of right now?  And the overall most effective one as well for damage?

I'm guessing it's Bo Prime with quite a high amount of damage along with a great lunge, but with all these new weapons coming out since i've been gone i'm not to sure anymore.

Anyways any insight into this would be greatly appreciated!

22 answers to this question

tipedo and another staff that was released lately too.

they are so powerful projecting you up or ahead, that any frame using a tipedo haves a better super-jump then excalibur, not joking.

Edited by 7grims

My clanmate runs around with an orthos prime on his rhino prime and literally does nothing but lap the map over and over and over again and I have absolutely NO IDEA how he can move that fast with it.

Fast-slides, long-slides in combination with front-flips followed by aerial melee.

You can further boost the speed with the

(aerial melee > tap the wall > aerial melee), which allows you to take sharp turns really fast. (or even jump from one wall to another, without ever landing).

@OP

Best aerial melee weapons to launch yourself are staffs and polearms with high attack speed.

bo amphis orthos/p tonbo tipedo anyone can do it bo feels the lightest and probably gives you that false feeling of more distance but in reality the all have the same travel length upwards or straight forward. so whatever one you feel the most comfort with then that will be your choice.

personally orthos p is best suited my playstyle and I am quite comfortable with it.

Edited by ranks21