Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Us To Use Forma As Ducats ?

fatpig84

Isn't the point of ducats to have something to do with unwanted prime parts? Formae seem kinda out of place.

Again why not ?

Too many players complain, so why not let them get rid of their "useless forma" if they want to.

Again if you worry about P2Ducats, bear in mind that people are selling 10 to 20 ducat parts for as low as 1 to 2p. 

So no worries about that.

Edited by fatpig84

might as well use those excess forma bps and put them to good use.

40 min. t4 survival reward: FORMA BP :D

never forget that feeling...

Especially when the feeling surfaces every 20mins for 2-3 times a run and for 20 runs -.- , oh wait, there were 2 or 3 sicarus prime bps =D

and yes, it would be cool to convert formas to ducats, thou I think they should be more valuable.

Edited by -Zr-Scroll

+1 OP - Selling Forma for Ducats would go along way to relieving the frustration of 40+ minutes in T4 dropping Forma as 'rewards'.

(Also - Brakk & Detron parts, along with unwanted\unneeded Stalker BP drops, Trader should buy these as well)

Again why not ?

Too many players complain, so why not let them get rid of their "useless forma" if they want to.

Again if you worry about P2Ducats, bear in mind that people are selling 10 to 20 ducat parts for as low as 1 to 2p. 

So no worries about that.

Ive used 20 forma in the last 2 weeks XD

Ive used 20 forma in the last 2 weeks XD

I dipped from 30+ built forma to 16 recently as well.

But yeah sometimes it is nice to be able to use them.

A guy who farmed for 1 hour and having 12 Primed part is just as hard working as a guy who farmed for 1 hour and getting 8 forma.

I dipped from 30+ built forma to 16 recently as well.

But yeah sometimes it is nice to be able to use them.

A guy who farmed for 1 hour and having 12 Primed part is just as hard working as a guy who farmed for 1 hour and getting 8 forma.

Im almost constantly ranking new weapons, but recently caught up to everything. Now im going back and uping old weapons XD

Put 3 forma into the amrex. Turns out you can get a realy nice crit build on it.

Yes, let me sell off some of the 32 forma I have sitting in my bank. I wouldn't mind selling some of my excess Gold Potatoes either. Unless they give me a chance to outfit my Liset with golden potato hood ornaments, otherwise, I don't need the extra 5 I'm sitting on (that I have in excess of potatoes I could put in warframes I haven't build yet).

I'd even be okay with selling Gold Fusions for Ducats too.

Especially when the feeling surfaces every 20mins for 2-3 times a run and for 20 runs -.- , oh wait, there were 2 or 3 sicarus prime bps =D

and yes, it would be cool to convert formas to ducats, thou I think they should be more valuable.

Nothing can be compared with rage when you get Forma BP on T4 Sabotage!

So i did a T4S

47+ mins before nekros tried to bail...

I got 

1 Bo ornament.

4 Formas

orokin cells

1 Boar Prime stock

1 rare 5

And something I can't remember

And yeah orokin cells, I thought they were supposed to be removed ?

MIvWnrk.jpg

vIlWkXJ.jpg

Now let me sell those for Forma for ducats ?

Edited by fatpig84

• 2 weeks later...