Who Writes The Red Text?

DE_Adam

3,047 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, if by any chance the link has some real information on it, it is penelope. Although looking for such name on Google turned out nothing but this post.

The link states that Penelope holds the high score at the Wyrmius game, when that game came out, the top score of the picture was RedText, so....

My conclusion is that, as such Penelope does not exist, then the real RedText is either not on the list or is simply more than just one person.

Oh please, anyone can do redtext on the Forums. If you get a red reply ingame though, you may want to run.

I know. I've been here for a while now. It was meant to be funny, so lighten up kid. This is meant to be a light-hearted, fun little poll. Why did you feel the need to respond to my post the way you did?

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Suuuuure..... point more fingers, finger-pointy-mcGee!  *crosses Megan off xmas-list*

ohhh and skree comes out with the burn!!!!!

but wait what ??? whats this 

photo-26.png?_r=1422631199

red channeling warframe + Fire syandana + fire sword = Red avatar X lack of red text = skree is red text.... confirmed 2.0 420 blaze it

next color of choice is bluetext 

when does he/she make an appearance ?

Edited by DiBBz

ohhh and skree comes out with the burn!!!!!

but wait what ??? whats this 

photo-26.png?_r=1422631199

red channeling warframe + Fire syandana + fire sword = Red avatar X lack of red text = skree is red text.... confirmed 2.0 420 blaze it

next color of choice is bluetext 

when does he/she make an appearance ?

Loki + Swindle helm + Pyra syandana wielding a Gram while channeling with a yellowish aura color?

Y'all don't know about my Red Sweater Randall.

Look at the comments....some of us know :3

Randall2.jpg

banana.jpg

Never forget o.o (I think Red Sweater Randall changed his identity so he can live like a normal sweater should live)

Look at the comments....some of us know :3

Randall2.jpg

banana.jpg

Never forget o.o (I think Red Sweater Randall changed his identity so he can live like a normal sweater should live)

What, you expect me to read 8.5 pages of.. Online rabies? No thank you.

Hasn't red text been around since before Megan was hired? It's hard to remember for sure that far back, but I've been playing since almost the beginning of open beta, and I'd swear that red text was around back then. However Megan wasn't hired till later. I vaguely remember Rebecca introducing her on one of the dev streams. Of course she could be doing red text now, however, I don't think she is the original red text.

Penelope Winslow Snorkelsby is actually DE_Glen who is the red text. Cause the red text has talked about leaving their desk and all the servers go to hell, and the only person I know who's talked about the servers in such a way before is Glen. Since he's not on this list normally that means he must be Winslow Snorelsby.

Penelope Winslow Snorkelsby is OBVIOUSLY a red herring again just Red Sweater Randall last time.

DE_Skree trying to throw off the people who MUST know who Red Text is.

Frankly? I don't really need to know. The Red Text is everywhere and nowhere. The Red Text is everyone and no one. The Red Text is Red Text!

But we all know it IS you, Skree! Megan wasn't AROUND when Red Text started his not so benevolent reign as King-Emperor of the Warframe Universe!

Edited by Kalenath