Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: The Flawless Spies!

[DE]Megan

I used to love stealth in this game

But then Enemies spawning 2 feet behind you consistently after you've cleared rooms and no alarms were raised just made it maddeningly frustrating and rather cheap. I don't bother anymore without a stealth warframe. I don't think people should until enemy spawning behind you is tweaked. Enemies really shouldn't spawn within sight of you if you've been unnoticed the entire time.

I JUST finished recording a half-stealthy Sabotage run using Nyx (only utilized Psychic Bolts and Chaos a few times, latter purely by accident).

Would definitely hop on to do this contest, but requiring three other people? I have trouble even getting ONE stealthy teammate (most of the people I know either cannot for the life of them or won't stealth, only one single person I know is even capable and he is rarely around).

Darnit, if only I could do this alone (in Invite Only, not Solo, otherwise I could abuse the game time-stop in case I would need to).

Edited by Fronteror

Well, so much for soloing this. I'd have done it with HOBBLED and melee only with the slowest weapon in the game (so there's barely any coptering) if they let me solo it.

Gah, well. If somebody does a good run with randoms, they would immediately deserve 1st place imho.

Well this shouldn't be that much of a challenge, lemme just hit up my best mate Loki........

To keep the challenge alive, your Warframe must not be invisible!  

Oh deary me I guess 1k plat isn't that much anyway......

what the hell?? what is the point of this? you want to show your potential customers how good your cooperative gameplay is? too bad - spy missions are barely suitable for cooperative

1) it is a pure hell if you are doing it with randoms

2) it is a bit better if you are doing it with friends, but even then you are not 100% sure about their skills and concentration

3) there are literally nothing four people can do in the same vault, and the only reason to have a squad for a spy mission is doing the vaults simultaneously (and for that you need only 3 people, fourth will just be a nuisance) 

Everything about this is completely true. Lone-wolf spy missions should be allowed.