Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: The Flawless Spies!

[DE]Megan

Okay, just a few questions - 

- Stealth is only required inside the vault. (It is quite literally impossible to stealth completely outside the vault with 4 people. Don't even try.) 

- Excal's super jump's invisibility counts as invisibility?

- Does having a frame with the invisibility but them not using it qualify? (So for example, have Ash, but never use smokescreen)

I had more questions, but I forgot.

And now here's my comments on the contest:

If you're going to do something like this, play it yourselves first. The stealth mechanics with the AIs really need a rework before something like this happens.

e.g. squad of Grineer are marching along, spots you. Almost always, one lancer always runs straight for the nearest control panel, even if it is right beside you. Like, seriously? You'd think they have SOME sense of self-presevation (if not the Grineer, maybe the Corpus.) 

I'd rant more, but this is the event thread. Carry on.

Edited by LoneWolfSS246

I see a lot of complaining about how hard it is to go undetected with a full crew. Well...a thought occurs. In fact, I almost don't want to say it, because it would make a hillarious entry. However, I don't see myself actually doing the editing for this, so I lose nothing sharing my thoughts. So, here goes...

Can anyone tell me where it says you have to be undetected in the rules?
The contest just says "your best run". "Best" is subjective.
You could totally have a video where you abandon all pretense of stealth and go full-on smash and grab halfway through, and it could be your best.

Does this mean that every member of the squad must submit a recording?

Nope. According to Megan,

No, only one person in the squad has to submit the recording. The submission post must include the aliases of the other Tenno who helped in the run.

Edited by Subtractus

anyon that neds 1 more for this on XBONE msg me. IGU Dan1ru is my gamertag. Let me know what you want/need in the message. thanks. :)

I have a Secret Weapon for this Rediculously Synchronized Stealth Madness! Splinter Cell, Metal Gear, and Tenchu did Me good these Years. Time to Flex My Shadow Dancing Tactics

Tenchu, geez I havent heard about that game in a looong time, glad you didnt mention syphon filter too lol

Wow.

So, has anyone else played Styx: Master of Shadows ?

I can solo every single vault I've come across, 100% undetected, in my Excal frame. Why?

Because I'm a cautious sonuvab****, that's why.

(Also, I played through all 3 Crysis games, operating in Stealth mode at least 80% of the time.)

I've got practice doing stealth.

Random pubbies do not. They will fire-off non-silenced guns inside a vault.

THIS IS MADNESS.

Edited by cittran

bRNsgMi.jpg

As Tenno, we're equipped to go unnoticed and undetected in any circumstance. It's time to put these skills to the test in 'The Flawless Spy' contest. Has your squad mastered the art of illusion and evading the enemy?  Prove your finesse and become Warframe's Flawless Spies!

How to enter:

Record a game clip of your squad's best Spy 2.0 run and submit to this thread for judgement!

Need an Example?

Tips:

PC: Record your game clip (you can use the Raptr client, DXtory, Fraps, etc). Upload your video to a hosting site like YouTube, and link the video in your submission post. 

Xbox One: Upload your video to OneDrive and link the video in your submission post.

PS4: Share your recorded game clips right to YouTube and post the link in your submission post.

Rules:

·         One submission per player.

·         Please do not add copyright music.

·         Spy run must be done with a full squad.  

·         Video may include voice over, text, or special effects.

·         Video can be a maximum of 10 minutes long.

·         Video can contain a max of 3 consecutive Spy runs.

·         To keep the challenge alive, your Warframe must not be invisible!

·         Please include the aliases of your other squad mates in your submission post or video.

Prizes (each member in the squad will win the corresponding prize):

1st place -- Your choice between the 'What Stalker' pack or 750 Platinum, and your video featured on all our social media platforms for the world to see (Twitter, Facebook and Youtube)!

2nd place -- 500 Platinum

3rd place -- 250 Platinum

Winning videos are picked based on completing the Spy run successfully and on the highest level of creativity employed when evading enemies and traps throughout the Spy run!

The contest starts Friday April 3 at 1 p.m. EDT, and ends Thursday April 9 at 1 p.m. EDT.

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Good luck, and watch out for those lasers!  

I know this is  stupid  but what are they judging on, 1 speed of task 2 not  setting off alarms 3 how well the team works  together . Also can you add  your teams mission together  . 

Stealth isn't most player's specialty.

Unless you go Ash or Loki, it's pretty dang hard.

You should make it so players can't be Loki or Ash during this,

sense they can just turn invisible for the whole thing.

I hope that the reason you guys are doing this now,

is because the stealth 2.0 upgrade is almost done.

Wow.

I can solo every single vault I've come across, 100% undetected, in my Excal frame. Why?

(Also, I played through all 3 Crysis games, operating in Stealth mode at least 80% of the time.)

THIS IS MADNESS.

well, sincerely this goal isn't hard, there's just quite and patient people like runners and rammers, the hard thing is making it in multiplayer without the possibility to talking to each other

Wow.

THIS IS MADNESS.

I feel like we should be friends