Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: The Flawless Spies!

[DE]Megan

How to enter:

Record a game clip of your squad's best Spy 2.0 run and submit to this thread for judgement!

Rules:

·         One submission per player.

·         Please do not add copyright music.

·         Spy run must be done with a full squad.  

·         Video may include voice over, text, or special effects.

·         Video can be a maximum of 10 minutes long.

·         Video can contain a max of 3 consecutive Spy runs.

·         To keep the challenge alive, your Warframe must not be invisible!

·         Please include the aliases of your other squad mates in your submission post or video.

Prizes (each member in the squad will win the corresponding prize):

1st place -- Your choice between the 'What Stalker' pack or 750 Platinum, and your video featured on all our social media platforms for the world to see (Twitter, Facebook and Youtube)!

2nd place -- 500 Platinum

3rd place -- 250 Platinum

Winning videos are picked based on completing the Spy run successfully and on the highest level of creativity employed when evading enemies and traps throughout the Spy run!

The contest starts Friday April 3 at 1 p.m. EDT, and ends Thursday April 9 at 1 p.m. EDT.

So I find 3 other warm bodies and explain slowly with big words if they stay behind me and not trigger alarms they get 750 platinum. Then to make it extra easy i take them to Mercury > Suisei and one shot everything with my maxed Kunai. Well thought thru DE.This is hardly a contest except for finding 3 other space ninjas that will cooperate.

If you want to make this a challenge worth being rewarded for make it a rule that runs have to be done in Neptune > Sao. That wonderful Corpus ship with all the 90 degree approacehes and mobs sneaking up behind you. IT would be like getting a participation medal woithout a sufficiently hard area that it has to be completed in. Not worth the effort IMO if it can be done in an easy area.

Edited by Smeg

Well, I'm out. I play with 2 friends all the time and we love spy. Problem is, we don't have a 4th player who isn't a run-and-gun lunatic who would probably screw the whole thing up. The best candidate we have has a knack for getting herself killed. Often. I don't think she would be capable of not setting off alarms.

Add me on PC I'm TheAmishCurse I'd love to give it a shot with you guys

Add me on PC I'm TheAmishCurse I'd love to give it a shot with you guys

I'll have to see after work if they want to give this thing a shot, then see if I can figure out using Shadowplay to record. I've only ever tried using it once. Haven't quite got things figured out with it yet.

Edit: Also, what time zone are you in?

Edited by Centias

You can practically sprint by all the lasers and such as limbo. It's not creative and doesn't truly let you avoid everything without being detected but it makes you pretty damn capable of doing it if you get at least two limbos to banish the other two teammates so that the teammates have more room to mess up with the lasers as long as they get by all the mobs and such. So yeah. You don't need to be invisible to get through this in a stupidly easy manner. Most Warframes actually can be capable of getting past this with no difficulty whatsoever as long as they don't just blindly rush and think it through and analyze their surroundings completely to search for ways to get around all the lasers and or patrols ( Those grineer scanner bot things and the corpus solders/machines that go through the halls)

This sounds like an interesting challenge that I might nab some buddies to try with. Although, I do sympathize with the people who can't participate due to lack of people to play with. I think the 4-man challenge should be cut down to 2-man, just to increase availability and participation. Or maybe a solo, but with no primary and secondary weapons, no invisibility, no Limbo, and the mission's alarm (not the spy vault alarm, but that shouldn't be triggered either anyway), can't be triggered more than 2 times. And if triggered once, it must be shut off immediately.

No frames that would make the mission a walk in the park. A frame that would be totally out of element should be used, like Ember for example.

I think that would be fair.

Edited by Eggzodiya

DE Can you please at least answer these requests for Solo admissions? I don't care if you guys say no, just answer- half of this thread is asking.

-Also tell us why please.

Edited by XxDeadlockerxX