Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Vote In Excalibur To Appear In Super Smash Bros (The Megathread)

Holzmeister

inb4 nintendo nerf excal.

Excalibur would have to grind final destination 300 runs to get his mods to drop before he became effective though.

Are you guys twins?

Anyway : if it works like here, we'd have to kill the Master hand + the Crazy hand 100 times on very hard in less than 4 hours to get...Excalibur's helmet.

Excalibur prime would be triple that grind, and be a clone character... :3

Inklings?!!

You didn't vote for K. Rool? Oh c'mon moderator. That's not serious... -_-

I'm entirely serious. While K. Rool would also be really awesome I feel like the Kongs rep their games just fine on their own. I'd love to see Nintendo let their fresh new IP's really shine. 

Plus, Inklings have a pretty great list of tools and abilities that come naturally to them that'd probably make for an interesting move set in a smash game.

くコ:彡 くコ:彡 くコ:彡

くコ:彡くコ:彡くコ:彡

I'm entirely serious. While K. Rool would also be really awesome I feel like the Kongs rep their games just fine on their own. I'd love to see Nintendo let their fresh new IP's really shine. 

Plus, Inklings have a pretty great list of tools and abilities that come naturally to them that'd probably make for an interesting move set in a smash game.

くコ:彡くコ:彡くコ:彡

I can't deny that they got some serious potential! Moreover, that'd make the Splatoon sales reach the sky. :)

Let's just hope that they won't just add one or two of the most obvious candidates... (or nonsense characters requested from the darkest limbs of the internet, like Shrek or Five night at freddy stuff)

I can't deny that they got some serious potential! Moreover, that'd make the Splatoon sales reach the sky. :)

Let's just hope that they won't just add one or two of the most obvious candidates... (or nonsense characters requested from the darkest limbs of the internet, like Shrek or Five night at freddy stuff)

They wouldn't do that sort of silly outlandish stuff anyway. Sakurai would gladly dumpster bad ideas, maybe even make fun of the person who suggested it.

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/583727550146424833

I....I don't think it works that way D.E. ...

All the Smash characters appeared at least once on a Nintendo console.

You can't expect Excalibur's addition to the roster unless....

Unless....

UNLESS....!!!

Are you really planning to do that? Really?? :D

500.gif

If you do, I will go buy a Wii U/a new Nintendo console as soon as possible. As Soon As Possible.

NO NO NO!!!!

WE VOTE FOR RHINO!!!!!