Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan & Dojo 3.0 Ideas, Suggestions & Changes

Volzien

6 hours ago, Agente_GentlePhoenix said:

@Volzien I think for the next archievement would be 20k views, that will be long way but not impossible

As always, i'm giving my feedback,  because i'm not gona be silent about that our dojos is grabbing dust.

Remember:

Tenno_Mesaageminv3.jpg

s_a_gp.gif

If your dojo is collecting dust find a way to incorporate it in to your ranking system for example my clan members have to duel each other for rank and there only allowed to use melee weapons no pets no primary's no secondary's or warframe abilitys melee only reach the champions rank and the clan pays you 300 plat if you can successfully defend your title till the first of each month needless to say this is what keeps my dojo lively that and research

Here's another idea it would be pretty easy to add to. a feature that lets the clan leader or officers put a note under some ones name to so you know who's on vacation or if in the military deployed on active duty that also states how long they will be gone so you know who actually quit the game or who's gone for a reason example 

jack vacation 2 weeks

roger active duty 1 month

On 10/19/2016 at 3:00 PM, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Main things i really want to see :

- Animal area.

- Archwing testing area ( Sandbox around the Dojo).

- Underwater Tank.

- Weapon Testing range.

- Changeable course.

- Ship Docking start area with sentry guns that follow non clan members.

- A tonne more decorations lol we have so little and same goes for rooms.

- Changeable music in rooms

- Upgradeable rooms i.e Fusion room upgrade where one can hold the power of 5 or etc.

- Room wall skins .

- Linking comm consoles to traders including Baro as to avoid going to the Relay.

- Launching missions from Dojo.

- Proper menu options while in dojo.

- Mini games.

-  Build able PVP areas.

- Able to do everything we can in our ships in Dojo as to not have to keep going back and forth....

- While Docked allow others to come in and check out our ships.

I like a lot of these!!!!  The underwater tank would make a GREAT addition to ANY dojo!!  I believe it was mentioned in a past stream that having others come onto our ships at one point or another, so this would be a great way to see this implemented!!!  

Animal area, I don't need to say more because it'd be nice to be able to use this area in our dojo's to finally be able to upgrade our pets or make them immune to DNA degrading!  

Build-able PvP areas are nice as well, even if it's just to test out the maps and have fun with others in our own clans!  

I would like to see what these fusion rooms bring though, as this could be a GREAT way to expand rooms we've currently got (if our space allows for it).  What were you thinking about with them?

I've mentioned before that a benefit from launching a mission from our dojo's could be that 10% of the resources we gain through the mission rewards could be offered to our clan vaults?!  This way you'll still have a pool of resources being brought in from players (so players don't have to spend as MUCH of their resources), while also giving the players the option to contribute to our dojos or just keep the resources to themselves (by launching a mission from their liset).

The weapons testing range would be perfect and I never get tired of reading it at all!  It's something that I would like to see as well!

These are all great contributions so keep it up!!!! :D

On 21/10/2016 at 6:30 PM, Btabc said:

I like a lot of these!!!!  The underwater tank would make a GREAT addition to ANY dojo!!  I believe it was mentioned in a past stream that having others come onto our ships at one point or another, so this would be a great way to see this implemented!!!  

Animal area, I don't need to say more because it'd be nice to be able to use this area in our dojo's to finally be able to upgrade our pets or make them immune to DNA degrading!  

Build-able PvP areas are nice as well, even if it's just to test out the maps and have fun with others in our own clans!  

I would like to see what these fusion rooms bring though, as this could be a GREAT way to expand rooms we've currently got (if our space allows for it).  What were you thinking about with them?

I've mentioned before that a benefit from launching a mission from our dojo's could be that 10% of the resources we gain through the mission rewards could be offered to our clan vaults?!  This way you'll still have a pool of resources being brought in from players (so players don't have to spend as MUCH of their resources), while also giving the players the option to contribute to our dojos or just keep the resources to themselves (by launching a mission from their liset).

The weapons testing range would be perfect and I never get tired of reading it at all!  It's something that I would like to see as well!

These are all great contributions so keep it up!!!! :D

Well i share your enthusiasm lol currently the Dojo is just empty space. Can't wait for TWW to be done so Dojos get the love the have always needed. ?

21 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Well i share your enthusiasm lol currently the Dojo is just empty space. Can't wait for TWW to be done so Dojos get the love the have always needed. ?

Agreed!  Let's get TWW out and move onto the Dojo's!!!  I had no idea that they planned on working on Dojos after TWW?!  I'm pleasantly surprised! :D

·       Option to view inventory/mods/arsenal in dojos. Relays currently have this.

maybe being able to see what the mods will do to the weapon you have before buying it? what kind of weapon will do with the mods you have?

·       More space windows added into existing rooms and hallways

maybe even draperies or decorations in the hallways

·       More polychrome colors

how about the Japaneese wood style in the ancient dojos or the now a day dojos

·       Ability to polychrome every room in the dojo at once

placing the Japaneese wood style in the ancient dojos or the now a day dojos

·       Dojo Interior Themes

More Japaneese/ chineese style original dojos of the ancient days and most of the items they use in them

or a zen sand garden

·       Changes to Clan Event

A.  Events, raids, runs

1.   Dueling          

·       The ability to set daily, weekly, or monthly prizes. Prizes could range from a rare mod, prime part, credit amount, platinum etc supplied by clan leader or those with access to those functions
a. Time to time each month There will be Clan dueling for the chance to be the best  the matches will have 3 two matches per opponent.
b. Prizes are given to the top 3 in the list
C. Different types of dueling arenas

·       More participants, larger dueling field, Team Battles

·       Set spar rules for each dueling room. (No energy spawn, banning certain weapon types or specific weapons in a room but allowing them in another, etc..

2. Obstacle Course

·       Having different Obstacle Course (laser trials,  timed Door codes, firing at a target before the target hits you. jumping and wall climbing just to name some)

·       The ability to set daily, weekly, or monthly challenges.

·       prizes and challenges to certain areas of the dojo

A. Prizes could range from a rare mod, prime part, credit amount, platinum etc supplied by clan leader or those with access to those functions

·       Different elevator types Ex: Lift elevator on Corpus Europa tilesets that run diagonally up/down or dojo parkour areas

·       Change Obsevatory room into Relay Dojo Misson Control. Allowing squads and missions to be formed in the dojo

·       Player built decorations, rooms, features, etc via Steam Workshop (Tennogen)

·       More interactable decorations / more decoration detail.

·       Examples

·       Conclave room stone lanterns have fire while the ones in the dojo have not received the same treatment

·       Relay trees and shrubs are potted

·       Clan seniority recognition.

·       Example

·       Have a board in the HoH [Hall of Honor] that shows clan member list, how long they have been with the clan, donations, etc

·       Clan editable message board (so if someone is going to run derilict, relics, akaad, orkin ect... they can place it here so others will know when it will be done.) but the posting must be 2 days before its done.

·       Statue in Hall of Honor changed to giant rotating statue with the clan logo

·       Dojo music, or being able to upgrade your music list to one drive made for the guild

·       Codex wall art decor

<New Rooms>

Dojo Docking Station [Spawn Area]

Acts like the Relay Docking Station, providing a spawn point and entry way into the Dojo

Cephalon Core Room

Replaces Oracle prerequisite for Tenno, Bio, and Energy

uses the Oracle for Chem, orkin, and defense of dojo

The cephalon greets Tenno entering the dojo and like Ordis, lets you know when clan research is finished or when new research has been added. Maybe alert those with architect roles if the dojo is nearing energy capacity for another idea.

Dojo Simulacrum

1.   An area that combines the Simularcrum with the obstacle course. Spawns certain maps with various attributes like for example a map that has a lot of parkour elements and another could have little to none. You could add a timer/countdown for recording times/improving speeds and you're able to change what enemies spawn in or if to spawn any at all. (faction, level, eximus, aggressive, etc). Make a basic shooting range to having to navigate a parkour map with enemies and then you could up the ante by also having to shoot targets along the way

2.   being able to have in your dojo the ability to do your mastery trials or test in your dojo

3.   Archwing obstacle course (Target practice and maneuver training)

4.   Having the mastery test in the dojo since its where its supposed to be at anyways. All dojos have a mastery trst to do to go up another belt why not these dojos

16 hours ago, (XB1)Dread2CThisName said:

·       Option to view inventory/mods/arsenal in dojos. Relays currently have this.

maybe being able to see what the mods will do to the weapon you have before buying it? what kind of weapon will do with the mods you have?

·       More space windows added into existing rooms and hallways

maybe even draperies or decorations in the hallways

·       More polychrome colors

how about the Japaneese wood style in the ancient dojos or the now a day dojos

·       Ability to polychrome every room in the dojo at once

placing the Japaneese wood style in the ancient dojos or the now a day dojos

·       Dojo Interior Themes

More Japaneese/ chineese style original dojos of the ancient days and most of the items they use in them

or a zen sand garden

·       Changes to Clan Event

A.  Events, raids, runs

1.   Dueling          

·       The ability to set daily, weekly, or monthly prizes. Prizes could range from a rare mod, prime part, credit amount, platinum etc supplied by clan leader or those with access to those functions
a. Time to time each month There will be Clan dueling for the chance to be the best  the matches will have 3 two matches per opponent.
b. Prizes are given to the top 3 in the list
C. Different types of dueling arenas

·       More participants, larger dueling field, Team Battles

·       Set spar rules for each dueling room. (No energy spawn, banning certain weapon types or specific weapons in a room but allowing them in another, etc..

2. Obstacle Course

·       Having different Obstacle Course (laser trials,  timed Door codes, firing at a target before the target hits you. jumping and wall climbing just to name some)

·       The ability to set daily, weekly, or monthly challenges.

·       prizes and challenges to certain areas of the dojo

A. Prizes could range from a rare mod, prime part, credit amount, platinum etc supplied by clan leader or those with access to those functions

·       Different elevator types Ex: Lift elevator on Corpus Europa tilesets that run diagonally up/down or dojo parkour areas

·       Change Obsevatory room into Relay Dojo Misson Control. Allowing squads and missions to be formed in the dojo

·       Player built decorations, rooms, features, etc via Steam Workshop (Tennogen)

·       More interactable decorations / more decoration detail.

·       Examples

·       Conclave room stone lanterns have fire while the ones in the dojo have not received the same treatment

·       Relay trees and shrubs are potted

·       Clan seniority recognition.

·       Example

·       Have a board in the HoH [Hall of Honor] that shows clan member list, how long they have been with the clan, donations, etc

·       Clan editable message board (so if someone is going to run derilict, relics, akaad, orkin ect... they can place it here so others will know when it will be done.) but the posting must be 2 days before its done.

·       Statue in Hall of Honor changed to giant rotating statue with the clan logo

·       Dojo music, or being able to upgrade your music list to one drive made for the guild

·       Codex wall art decor

<New Rooms>

Dojo Docking Station [Spawn Area]

Acts like the Relay Docking Station, providing a spawn point and entry way into the Dojo

Cephalon Core Room

Replaces Oracle prerequisite for Tenno, Bio, and Energy

uses the Oracle for Chem, orkin, and defense of dojo

The cephalon greets Tenno entering the dojo and like Ordis, lets you know when clan research is finished or when new research has been added. Maybe alert those with architect roles if the dojo is nearing energy capacity for another idea.

Dojo Simulacrum

1.   An area that combines the Simularcrum with the obstacle course. Spawns certain maps with various attributes like for example a map that has a lot of parkour elements and another could have little to none. You could add a timer/countdown for recording times/improving speeds and you're able to change what enemies spawn in or if to spawn any at all. (faction, level, eximus, aggressive, etc). Make a basic shooting range to having to navigate a parkour map with enemies and then you could up the ante by also having to shoot targets along the way

2.   being able to have in your dojo the ability to do your mastery trials or test in your dojo

3.   Archwing obstacle course (Target practice and maneuver training)

4.   Having the mastery test in the dojo since its where its supposed to be at anyways. All dojos have a mastery trst to do to go up another belt why not these dojos

I do have to admit that your suggestion for replacing the Oracle Room for a Cephalon Core Room is a great idea!  I hate having to go back and forth between the different rooms just to find out that I'm not yet ready to start a project because the current project is only 10 or so minutes away from being completed!  Also it's a great idea to have it a multi-purpose role like you're giving it, but I'd expect it to do a little more since it's going to be a cephalon of a dojo (many tenno rather than just ourselves lol), but this is a GREAT start!  The other suggestions are great as well! :)

18 minutes ago, Btabc said:

I do have to admit that your suggestion for replacing the Oracle Room for a Cephalon Core Room is a great idea!  I hate having to go back and forth between the different rooms just to find out that I'm not yet ready to start a project because the current project is only 10 or so minutes away from being completed!  Also it's a great idea to have it a multi-purpose role like you're giving it, but I'd expect it to do a little more since it's going to be a cephalon of a dojo (many tenno rather than just ourselves lol), but this is a GREAT start!  The other suggestions are great as well! :)

The Cephalon Core Room is in the original post

I'd also like something that you can do if you end up in a situation where all of your guildmates leave and you're left with a solo guild; maybe the opportunity to join with other solo guilds and pool your resources; I'm currently in a 1 man guild because my friends all left and the only reason I dont leave is cause I've sunk so many hours into building it that leaving now would be a waste

1 hour ago, Talonflight said:

I'd also like something that you can do if you end up in a situation where all of your guildmates leave and you're left with a solo guild; maybe the opportunity to join with other solo guilds and pool your resources; I'm currently in a 1 man guild because my friends all left and the only reason I dont leave is cause I've sunk so many hours into building it that leaving now would be a waste

would be nice, but won't be happen - just think of the technical side of this proposal. no, best thing DE could do in this way would be giving all or part of the spend resources back when clans merge - and even that would pushing it.

18 hours ago, (XB1)WotF Branam said:

I think a type of archwing race course would be extremely fun to have

1+ i like that idea.  but maybe the aw-movement should get some re-re-work (again) first - especially if it would be an obstacle course ^^

So I've seen this idea from this post and I just haven't added it to this yet but GIANT CLAN AYATANS. Of course they would take up numerous stars to get them going but it seems like a pretty awesome idea. I'm always welcome to more decoration.

Research labs are an absolute mess.  The blueprints that you need are all in random order.  Dojo research should mimic our inventory, with sub menus, search bar, and alphabetical order.

There could be sections for "newly added" items, "Incomplete Research", and then "Weapons", "Resources and Gear", and "Other".

This thread is beautiful! The only idea I'm hesitant on is the War/Room, but that's because I've never seen it done effectively. I would want it though! Aside from praise my contribution to these ideas would be:

Allow for Clan member statues. Clan members can create statues of their personalized frames and place them in the dojo as giant statues, these statues would also double as a way to view the member's leader board stats and ranking in the dojo. This could be an entire room [with dead end] dedicated to the clan allowing for only statues to be placed or allow statues to be placed anywhere in the dojo.

I'm sure it's been said in this thread somewhere, but let us adjust the lighting in the Dojo!  It's currently bright as a hospital in most rooms.  In our Dojo we have decorated extensively with lanterns: we'd love to be able to dim the lights down or even turn them off completely room by room to take advantage of the ambiance.

I have been asking for a dojo-centric mission set for awhile now as well.  Although the community was divided on this (most felt that the dojo was "off limits" to combat, I always felt that it would be very cool if the Dojo came under siege once in awhile: not only from other clans, but mainly from PVE enemies. For instance, if you have several clan members marked by the Stalker or Zanuka, why wouldn't they come after us at home?  In fact, if the enemy "found" the clan dojo, it would give the Warlords a reason to move locations from time to time, other than just changing the view. In this context, relocating the dojo would reset the enemies search for the Tenno and give the clan a period of peace until the enemy found them again. Imagine:defending the dojo against a Corpus or Grineer based sabotage mission.  The possibilities are amazing!   I am all for basically everything listed in the initial posting of this thread, and I have been clamoring for this for years now,    There is so much potential for the Dojo other than a trading space and as a platform for our labs.   But if nothing else happens, DE please just let us adjust our lights!

Other things I'd want: an armory where you can test fire your weapons on faction based targets and see the DPS:  the Similacrum is great but it would be more convenient in the Dojo, especially if you could see the actual DPS done per target. So I guess I am asking for the addition of a DPS counter if we get a Dojo Simulacrum.

An in-dojo clan message board where all clan members can post persistent messages: (for example: prime parts for sale or trade, ect).  

Dojo themes: skins to change the feeling of any or even all of the rooms at once:  For example, an ancient stone theme would change the interior appearance of all room generic surface to stone.  A forest based theme, would add vines and leaves everywhere, even wildlife roaming around.  Holiday themes would change the Dojo's appearance accordingly, much in the same way the holiday decorations change the Liset. Imagine the possibilities.  As a Warlord: I'd certainly pay for this.

Excellent thread, and I'm glad this finally gained traction in the community.  

Edited by (PS4)THREEKLAW
text correction